BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to end a friendship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 10:25am
Which is Why I won't be going near her
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Ignoring a person is not bad if you know for a fact that they'll be irrational if you try to cut them off verbally.

I have no problem ignoring people when I don't wanna be bothered with them anymore. I can show em better than I can tell em.

I've done this before.  It works. 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Nita that's what I am thinking maybe I should tell her mother/ grandmother.

I think this is the best idea.

Call them, let them know something odd is going on with her (describe the hostage situation), and then keep it moving from there.

The fact is she betrayed your friendship so you're not obligated to stay friends. But since you have been friends so long, it would definitely be nice of you to let her family know that she is having some serious issues.
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 1:04pm
Ignore their calls and when they text you say, "who is this?"
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 4:53pm
email her or write a letter saying it's over and maybe a restraining order
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:55pm

If one of your friends does something to you to really betray your trust. You talk to them about it and they just don't seem to get it. You have been friends with this person 7 years +
Is it wrong just to stop talking to them?
Don't answer calls or text messages?
Just a note the last time I tried to stop talking to this person they had an emotional fit, took my keys out my car and pretty much held me hostage.
I'm just trying to go about this in an adult way.

Thankfully she hasn't been to my new place. I am serious she took my keys and retreated into her house. It took me 20+ minutes to get them back.
I've been in the same situation before. She took my keys so I couldn't leave. I cut her unstable a$$ off.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Nita that's what I am thinking maybe I should tell her mother/ grandmother.

I think this is the best idea.

Call them, let them know something odd is going on with her (describe the hostage situation), and then keep it moving from there.

The fact is she betrayed your friendship so you're not obligated to stay friends. But since you have been friends so long, it would definitely be nice of you to let her family know that she is having some serious issues.

From personal experience, that can go really bad.

I told a former friend's mother some questionable stuff her daughter was doing cuz I was really concerned. Next thing you know, she accused me off trying to "leave her" and turn her family against her.

It turned the situation from creepy/clingy bad to angry/violent bad.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Ignore their calls and when they text you say, "who is this?"

LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 7:28pm
I have no problem ignoring calls or text.

One time a guy didn't get the hint so I played loud music into the phone until he hung up Lmao
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 7:01am
update I went to her mother's house to tell her mother and try to help her, her mother called her to come over so everyone could talk
this bish showed up, slashed my tires and left
Her mother paid for me to get new tires
and begged me not to whip her ass
don't care what is wrong with that heifer 
this friendship is null and void

Edited by AwesomeAries - Mar 03 2013 at 7:02am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs