Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How to do this exact hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 8:36am
Okay this Censored is just spamming. I've seen this exact question she has asked  on like 3 other sections. Everybody has given you an answer so what exactly is it that you're trying to accomplish? annoyance? +20 if so. Clap

Edited by GoldieLocks - Oct 08 2013 at 2:16pm
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:42am
^LOL
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:42am
I started to wonder if she were actually one of the singers in this unknown group and trying to get the group some kind of attention by any means possible. Wink
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

I started to wonder if she were actually one of the singers in this unknown group and trying to get the group some kind of attention by any means possible. Wink

LOL
That would be the ultimate thirst and if it's true. that weave aint even laid for her to be asking special questions about it.

Edited by GoldieLocks - Oct 08 2013 at 10:29am
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:55am
Under 3 different names?? Hmmm
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 1:02pm
It makes sense... this is the most basic hair style ever
BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by directioner :) directioner :) wrote:

The black girl Normani in the band fifth harmony. I love her hairstyle in this. How would I be able to do the exact same hairstyle? What type of weave/extensions? How do I do the exact same? Thanks

brazilian virgin hair 16 inches natural brown color body wave texture 8oz is enough for a whole head
directioner :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 4:16am
Thanks so much to those who helped! And I posted the question 3 times before I got answers. No regrets!
directioner :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:26pm
:'( :'( :'(
I went to the hair salon and the hair came out looking NOTHING absolutely NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES.

I showed the hair stylist multiple pictures of the hair and your advice on how to do the style.

First of all the hair is straight. I tried to use curlers and flexi rods to make it wavy to no use.
She didn't do the 'pull back' style well at all. She left out a tiny bit of my hair, then put a great deal of weave on top of my head and did this weird 'ring' style. Don't know how to explain it but it looks absolutely awful and horrendous.

I give this weave -1million/10.

What's worse? My mother paid over £100 for it.

She is very strict and was already ranting angrily to my dad for an hour about me not liking it.
She is so mad.

I hate this hair. I HATE IT. I would genuinely rather eat a 70m pile of horse crap than go out in this hair. I would honestly rather kiss a hobo's bottom 1000 times than go out in this hair. I am NOT lying.

I have school on Monday and ohh :'( it's a new school too

Please

I wanna die

I'm so close to seriously harming myself because of this you have
no idea

This is the worst day of my life. Ever ever ever. Hell on earth.

Please please help me idk what to do. I've done nothing but cry and try and stop myself from touching the cabinet full of pills
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:32pm
Wtf??? ^^^^^^ is this a joke? It's not that serious
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>