Perfect Hair Collection

how to delay "it"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:05pm
i told u extraction
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

i told u extraction

Reading your link right now.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:28pm
Share the pm in here wth lurkers need to know too
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:41am
Stress did it for me. A few years ago I didn't get my period for 10 months, I'm glad stress doesn't affect my hair because I'd be bald.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:13am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

"It" meaning period

I know this has been asked many times but I want to know if anything new has worked for anyone.   I am going away and based on my current cycle I will be on my period during my trip.

someone told me to take the morning after pill at the end of my cycle the month before my trip. Do you know anyone that tried this? has worked for?

Well, before I had my hysterectomy I was having these 25 day periods ... driving me nuts.

My doctor told me to STAY on the pill. Let don't take it 21 days and then have a period and then 21 days etc like you do now. To DELAY that crazy period I had .. he told me to stay on the pills like ... take a pill EVERY DAY with no breaks. Your period will not come down for months and months.

Now after 4 or 5 months, you will have some breakthrough bleeding .. and when that happens .... just go ahead and have a period at that time. After a few days (whatever) your period with end all by itself and then you can go back on the pill again.

So then stay on the pill another 4 or 5 months etc.

So in the end .. I only had a normal period like maybe 3 times the whole year.

He assured me this would create NO problems .. except of course if I wanted to get pregnant. :)

So if you are not trying to get pregnant .. you can do this with no ill effects. Ask your doctor.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 06 2014 at 7:31am
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:52am
^^this.

I would always just start a new pack. Be sure not to skip a day BC then u will get your period.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:48pm
I know there's nothing wrong with bc pills, but I'm scared to just only have 3 periods in a year. It's just not natural to me and even if the doctor tells me there is no side effects I still wouldn't do it personally
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:09pm
no, me either. if the boo was coming into town and i was due for my period, then i would just skip that month's period and make up for it next time and the flow would be heavier next month

Printer_ink's method is kind of the same thing, but hers was approved and monitored by a doctor. i could not imagine periods that long! Cry
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Cryyour avi is revoltingLOLDead
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

no, me either. if the boo was coming into town and i was due for my period, then i would just skip that month's period and make up for it next time and the flow would be heavier next month

Printer_ink's method is kind of the same thing, but hers was approved and monitored by a doctor. i could not imagine periods that long! Cry

OMG but it was the best thing I ever did though!

I had fibroid tumors (thus the lonnnng periods!) so it was just a mess for me on my 5 week vacation to Ethiopia but bottom line .. those 2 years with only 2 - 3 periods a year ... was heaven. :)

That was until I had my uterus removed and put an end to the whole dag gone thing. YAY! Now my 'stuff' is tight because of that surgery, my sex drive is OTT and I neeeeeever have to worry about a period messing up my plans.

OF COURSE, I am almost 59 and had the surgery when I was 56 so if you are young and want to have kids .. again - see a doctor.

However, my doctor did make it clear that there were no long lasting side effects EXCEPT if you want to have kids during that time. Later, when you use the Pill the normal way .. you can have kids.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 06 2014 at 1:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>