Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to convince your mum to take out braids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by OneLove1987 OneLove1987 wrote:

Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

^^ well in her previous posts she said she was 16. I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't know how to post links but just click on "find members' posts" and you'll see them all.
Reneex if you're 16, I'll tell you what I said in one of your posts. Talk to your mum. If she still insists on keeping the braids then find a way to make them work. And be thankful for what you do have. You have a hair dilemma at 16, a lot of other 16 year olds have issues you can't even imagine.
And if you're older but you're making these posts just to mess with people then you need prayers.

Agreed. At 16 youre fine baby girl. I just took my braids out and im 25..i loved them. I kept them in a super high bun and got several compliments. Long weave is not everything..be different

This^^^^^^
Sponsored Links

reneex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reneex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think you are too young to be on BHM . Please talk to a adult regarding your self esteem .

really?her dob in her profile says <table cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="2" width="100%">
<t>
<tr><td>Date of Birth:</td><td>27 Aug 1990</td></tr>
</t>
</table>

I'm 16 when I made this account I didn't put my real year. I picked at random.

Edited by reneex - Nov 04 2012 at 12:29pm
reneex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reneex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by OneLove1987 OneLove1987 wrote:

Weird post...youre 22...your mom shouldnt be telling you what to do with your hair. Break away!

I'm 16. I picked the year at random when signing up
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:34pm
I saw 12 yrs . Good luck .
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:08pm
Try to style them differently and if you still don't like them be honest with her and tell her what you told us "...that you don't like them and they make you feel bad." I'm sure your mum wants you to feel good about yourself. 
SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:26pm
16 still seem to be too to be told how to style your hair...ynless she paid for it then she has some say. Go on yyoutube & get creative. Braids are not for everyone
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic