Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to control frizz , bdogg coarse indian curly
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to control frizz , bdogg coarse indian curly

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
AfricanQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to control frizz , bdogg coarse indian curly
    Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:35am
Hi everyone,
Could you pls recommend products for controlling the frizz on this hair. I typically want to Wear it straight or with a few curls. Thank you . I have tried argan oil so far.
Sponsored Links

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 8:38am
To control frizz I apply John Frieda super skinny serum to wet hair after washing/conditioning, then I blow dry and flat iron. After, I apply some more skinny serum and spray Beyond the Zone anti humidity spray and this keeps the frizzes away for a good week for me. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:05am
When you flat iron it you can spray it with Mizani HRM or when curly you can add a curl cream....the frizz can come from touching it to much.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic