Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how to choose the good quality hair from China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:46am
HAVE u ordered from him 
Sponsored Links

VerkeicherCollection View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VerkeicherCollection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:14am
That's not true that "ALL REAL CHINA REMY HAIR IS HIGH AND LOW PRICE IS NOT". I have my own business and here is my website https://www.verkeichercollection.com. I only sale my hair low price because I order direct from manufacture in China. For one before I started my own business I always looked for high quality at a low price or almost low. Anyways order my hair test for yourself and you will see like others who have touched my extension hair products. "Wow I didn't think this is real remy, and soft with no smell". I have receipt to prove but I don't have to prove to anyone that my hair extensions are real yet they are. 100% real human hair virgin remdy. My hired manufacture makes every hair type. I have only purchased the remy for right now to see how it sales. I have been very successful selling my real remy hair below competitors prices in bulk. My customers love the hair, they send others and continue to shop for themselves. I only sale Private Label Human hair. Low price so customers can put their own company name on the hair and resell at higher price. Ok this should correct your statement. The 2 reasons products are high price. 1. They are not manufacturer or distributor whom purchased from the manufacture and sold to the 3rd (reseller) whom have sold hair to you for a very high price. My company name is VERKEICHER COLLECTION www.verkeichercollection.com

Edited by VerkeicherCollection - Jun 27 2014 at 1:14am
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:23am
Dear OP
IF your hair is as good as you say, you post here to promote your business YET you then say you don't need to provide proof to anyone I am confused. What are you doing here????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VerkeicherCollection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:39am
All I say is goto www.verkeichercollection.com purchase minimum order and test product for your self. I don't have to show proof to anyone because my high quality speak for itself. Also it's hard to find private label hair. Private label hair is for customers who want to sell their own brand and not other people brand. When you sell other people brand, all your doing is advertising for them. I sell private label hair to help others get their own name in the market and be as unique as they want to be. Also there is no monthly fees, you can become one of my clients. They always say don't knock it until you try it.

Thank You for your reply

Edited by VerkeicherCollection - Jun 27 2014 at 10:52am
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:49am
@verkeichercollection, ACTUALLY YOU DO NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF. Vendors come up in these threads all day claiming their product is top quality and all of it is pretty much garbage so what separates you from them besides your cockiness? Cockiness isn't what convinces anyone to spend their money on ur product so Sweetie come again and come correct!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VerkeicherCollection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:54am
Ok I am not one to aregue and words are words. See product in person so make your order and then be happy.
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by VerkeicherCollection VerkeicherCollection wrote:

Ok I am not one to aregue and words are words. See product in person so make your order and then be happy.

Bye girl. How about send 1 of us some bundles to review.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by VerkeicherCollection VerkeicherCollection wrote:

That's not true that "ALL REAL CHINA REMY HAIR IS HIGH AND LOW PRICE IS NOT". I have my own business and here is my website https://www.verkeichercollection.com. I only sale my hair low price because I order direct from manufacture in China. For one before I started my own business I always looked for high quality at a low price or almost low. Anyways order my hair test for yourself and you will see like others who have touched my extension hair products. "Wow I didn't think this is real remy, and soft with no smell". I have receipt to prove but I don't have to prove to anyone that my hair extensions are real yet they are. 100% real human hair virgin remdy. My hired manufacture makes every hair type. I have only purchased the remy for right now to see how it sales. I have been very successful selling my real remy hair below competitors prices in bulk. My customers love the hair, they send others and continue to shop for themselves. I only sale Private Label Human hair. Low price so customers can put their own company name on the hair and resell at higher price. Ok this should correct your statement. The 2 reasons products are high price. 1. They are not manufacturer or distributor whom purchased from the manufacture and sold to the 3rd (reseller) whom have sold hair to you for a very high price. My company name is VERKEICHER COLLECTION www.verkeichercollection.com
Ammm u need to do some more research before advertising on this board. These ladies are not going to spend $1000 minmum just to test out the hair
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:37pm
I agree with ladybugj...Yes YOU do have to provide proof!

Your site is new, your stock catalogue is basic with one choice of hair, you're talking big but no client testimonials appear on your site with pictures of a happy customer and quotes.

So far, no credibility all I see is advertising of a new half started venture, yes we have to start somewhere but instead of coming across ARROGANT as hell, hold ya corner and encourage discounts, incentives, promo prices and garner GENUINE reviews and use them to improve your quality control and customer service skills, an area I think you may need to look at. #justsayin

Basicaslly all you are saying to people is 'just try my product for yourself, you'll love it.....!!'

Well what if I don't????!!! You giving me a FULL REFUND AND PAYING FOR RETURN SHIPPING??!! I think NOT!

If NOT, this comes under "opportunistic con-artistry" in my book... Because you probably figure, 10+ bhm members buy your goods ( if you are smart you know each person will buy AT LEAST 3-4 BUNDLES, CO WASH, INSTALL, treat with kid gloves first 1-2weeks then off with the headscarf. After week 1-2 reviews are glowing!!! Hair is holding up...3-4weeks later disaster strikes, shedding like it has mange but by this point you have made nearly 3k+ in new sales based on initial reviews and forum chats etc.....

You offer NOTHING OP But words on as screen, no MONEY BACK GUARANTEE or lowering potential buyers risk when buying from you.

I personally wouldnt... Good luck though!
Just my opinion, not arguing just stating why I won't be buying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VerkeicherCollection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:49pm
That's fine and all thoughts are very much welcome. My cliets are retailers and when you purchase their hair. Most of them are mines. As you can read my site is being updated with inventory as we speak check back then you will see what's in my back office will update on site. I sell more then just hair dear. I'm not a bragger so I don't entertain arguments about anything. I don't have that to do. Most of my sells is done in person at my clients location. Haves good day. Plus I don't know how to upload photos on here anyways. So once my inventory is ready goto website and purchase. For refunds read information under terms & conditions. Refunds can be done I am the owner.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic