Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

how to choose the good quality hair from China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:39am
This thread is a waste of space..
Sponsored Links

Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:14am
I ORDERED from Queen Weave Beauty Ltd and bump so sad cause I loved the texture but  the beards were atrocious so if you like boar bristle brushes against your scalp they are the ones for you. When I contacted them the girl got  snippy and said well go try to find someone else. So since they don't value my dollars they won't get my dollars and I will be all to happy to spread the word on their terrible customer service and poor quality weft.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Elaine98 Elaine98 wrote:

I ORDERED from Queen Weave Beauty Ltd and bump so sad cause I loved the texture but  the beards were atrocious so if you like boar bristle brushes against your scalp they are the ones for you. When I contacted them the girl got  snippy and said well go try to find someone else. So since they don't value my dollars they won't get my dollars and I will be all to happy to spread the word on their terrible customer service and poor quality weft.

Wow.. that's crazy. I ordered from them too back in October of 2013, and I haven't had any problems with it. No tangling, it snags but just a little.. and I don't get shedding like crazy.. I sealed my wefts and the only shedding I get is from the front where I cut the wefts to do that no part closure method and even with that shedding its very minimum.
The_HonestInsight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_HonestInsight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:21pm
From my experience and research, there is no AUTHENTIC, RAW VIRGIN hair coming from China ESPECIALLY from Ali anything. I've found some with good Remy hair that they call virgin but no true virgin.
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by The_HonestInsight The_HonestInsight wrote:

From my experience and research, there is no AUTHENTIC, RAW VIRGIN hair coming from China ESPECIALLY from Ali anything. I've found some with good Remy hair that they call virgin but no true virgin.

Yeah I agree. I don't get to caught up with the whole raw or virgin hype. I just need good quality hair that will last and is affordable. I just can't see me giving up mortgage payment amounts for hair.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:29pm
oh to find a good quality vendor who sells Coarse yaki  that is the question To weave or not to weave. Lol yeah can't get into flushing away money,Available prices are outrageous and many get thei hair from ALIEXPRESS. I just want something that lasts doesn't tear up my scalp bump. And that I don't have t0 get a small business loan just to afford it good affordable quality hair. The Quest is on!!!!
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Elaine98 Elaine98 wrote:

oh to find a good quality vendor who sells Coarse yaki  that is the question To weave or not to weave. Lol yeah can't get into flushing away money,Available prices are outrageous and many get thei hair from ALIEXPRESS. I just want something that lasts doesn't tear up my scalp bump. And that I don't have t0 get a small business loan just to afford it good affordable quality hair. The Quest is on!!!!
...what's a scalp bump?

ErmmGeek
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:25am
For people saying that they want REAL VIRGIN HAIR, you will just be wasting huge amounts of money and time. Real virgin hair takes more care than processed hair. So before you all say you want some real virgin hair do your homework because that's what I did and was shocked to see how much time and effort you have to put in to maintaining virgin hair. 
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:20am
so  do u have pics that show your hair
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:58pm
how's the coarse yaki holding up any issues?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic