Virgin hair extensions are made of high quality hair which can endure for a longer time. With hair extensions, you can change your look quickly. However, your virgin hair extensions also need treat carefully.
- Do not wash your human hair extensions too often but regularly.
- Wash your clip on hair extensions with warm water and mild shampoo.
- Keep your head in an upright position while washing your hair so that water flows down over the hair.
- Use a conditioner formulated for cheap hair extensions after shampooing. Gently stroke the conditioner through your hair from roots to tips, avoiding the bonded areas near the scalp.
- Blow-dry, color, straighten or curl your cheap virgin hair extensions as you would your natural hair. Avoid excessive bleaching and pulling on the extensions hair as you style them.
- Brush your hair once or twice a day using a clip in hair extensions brush to distribute natural oils and prevent matting.
- Wear your hair in a loose plait at night time to keep your clip in extensions tangle-free as you sleep.
Find more Best Quality and Cheap Clip in Hair Extensions, real hair extensions,