Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to be a lady?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:15pm
^Right?

Got folk thinkin' she sounds like Shaq with a country accent.LOL
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

If your insides are already sweet, work on the outside. Be well groom, proper diction and enunciation, good posture, don't "cuss' as much or know when not too. People (who just meeting me that is) swear I'm the sweetest thing, when actually I do hood rat things sometimes LOL. What do you mean hard edge?

I am a "quiet person" before you get to know me.....I don't go around looking for trouble.....but people see that I am quiet and want to "pick on me".......then I have to "correct them"....so I think I have a look on my face that says m.f.er don't f with me......to avoid "bullies"......

dont worry about all that. self perception is very different from others' perception of you.

they probably think that you are the most delicate flower in the bouquet. People likely see you as super feminine and you dont even know it.

we live in a time where people live to push each others buttons, pick on quiet people just to get a rise, so it is a good thing that you stand up for yourself. people often tell me that their perception of me is 'ultra feminine & super sweet and happy but dont mess with her cuz she dont play' so i think that you just keep being you and dont worry about it. Now if your parents/siblings/granny/aunts tell you you are hard edged or mannish/masculine, that is when you need to evaluate tings. if not, dont worry about it. just live your truth.

I was born girly and feminine even in kindergarden i made the other kids gag and try to emulate me from my walk, the allure and the feminine mystique so my only advice on how to be more of a lady is to be around more people where you admire their feminine charm and it will rub off on you naturally.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:46pm
imo, a large part of being a lady is when your mouth is shut and you are minding your own business and you dont even know anyone is watching.  of course, the way that you interact with others matters, but i think that what you wear really doesnt matter too much b/c from nov-thru april when the weather breaks, im pretty much in winter snow-apocalypse with camoflage, or all black with steel toe boots on daily and 2 underbraids and i still consistently hear from strangers and random acquaintance that i am a lady. be gracious, smile warmly and genuinely when you feel like smiling and it will all fall into place.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:00am
i cuss like a sailor, will pop it like its hot and i'm still a f*ckin lady...ha!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:06am
chile just do you
yolo
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:12am
Life is too short to act like someone else. Be yourself.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:57am
I am sure you are already a lady. However, perhaps you would like to act more ladylike.
Enroll in etiquette classes or just watch some older movies instead of Bravo reality shows.
Keep your curse words to a minimum and maintain your composure and keep your voice down.
Learn to walk and sit gracefully.
Wear clothes that are not too revealing. (you can be sexy and ladylike, not slutty)
Educate yourself in every way possible.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:59am
wtf is a thot? ppl got tired of basic btch already?

degrading female names are produced faster than smart phones
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:02am
Don't fart loudly or belch.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:03am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

wtf is a thot? ppl got tired of basic btch already?

degrading female names are produced faster than smart phones

Dead

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon