Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to be a B!TCH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to be a B!TCH
    Posted: Feb 28 2010 at 1:45pm
People tell me that I'm too nice. That I always have good intentions for other people. That I hope for the best in people.

But hate people taking me for a ride. I hate that I laugh too much & come across as too agreeable.  I would like to be a bitch; or at least know how to be a bitch when I need to so people don't take advantage of me.
I'm 22 y.o & I need to change my life fast before I lose my mind.

I need help sistas! Please teach me how to be a B!TCH!

Sponsored Links

ladykitten211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykitten211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2010 at 11:07pm
I have the same problem, but I'm better at it now than I used to be. Join the Marine Corps. Female Drill Instructors will teach you how.LOL

It's good to have the skills to use when neccessary.
plentyof_fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plentyof_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2010 at 3:09am
Ha-- I'm reading this lil' book called Why Men Love Bitches, right now.  I've been a doormat for guys, and that needs to stop.  So, the author makes some interesting points,  like:

"The biggest difference between a bitch and a woman who is too nice is fear.  The bitch shows that she's not afraid to be without him."  Thus, making her more desirable to him.

She gives some practical tips on how to up your bitch quotient in the eyes of your dates.  For example, her "recipes" for what to cook him in the first few weeks include popcorn, hot dogs, and coffee. Tongue  That way, you're not bending over backwards before you even know if this man is someone who deserves it.

Maybe you could get something out of it, too.  It's about bitchiness in dating, but that's as good a place to start as any, I think.
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2010 at 9:47pm
Y'all don't even know...I'm so sick of myself. I know I could be doing so much more, but i've become so complacent. 
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2010 at 11:05am
^What do you mean?

"You could be doing more?"

Why are you sick of yourself?

DarkBrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2010 at 3:29am
Just bring out your aggressive side when necessary.
Missthickum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missthickum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2010 at 10:09pm
i was like you..actually im still like you..i just speak up now...like if people say something about me they have one time to be joking and then the next time im snapping and putting them in their place...but onli if they trying to be rude...
m33lah09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m33lah09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2010 at 12:23am
I'm trying to learn the same thing ...I care too much of what other ppl think and have to say...i need to bring my b!tch out but its deeeep inside me, i guess nobody has pushed me over far enoughEvil%20Smile
FKwithmypimpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FKwithmypimpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2010 at 1:22pm
speak up and speak out.
dont hold it in. when you feel someone crossing your boundaries put them back in their place. dont worry about trying to be liked or being nice b/c if someone is trying you they need to be shown what it is.
think about YOUR needs, put you first (until you are married or have a child you should always be #1) and dont accept bullsh*t
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

^What do you mean?

"You could be doing more?"

Why are you sick of yourself?

I mean i'm tired of being nice at my own expense. And especially when other people don't reciprocate or they're not equally sacrificial. It makes me upset about how passively I deal with situations.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic