Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How the Obama Administration Talks to Black Americ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How the Obama Administration Talks to Black Americ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:13am
Well maybe if the NAACP lobbied more for US in Washington and less for Coca Cola & their ability to pour toxic sugary drinks into the black community that kill AA's with obesity, diabetes & more, we could get more done.

*I'm just saying.....*Ermm

Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

They really should let 20-somethings run for President. All the worlds problems would be solved in bout a week.
Whatchu tryin' to say Farra?!Angry

*sips sh*t stirrin' tea with a hint of booze...wait, that sounds wrong and really gross lol*

Girl you don't know about hot totties?!

They're awesome! ;-) It's the only thing about being sick that I enjoy!!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:15am
You guys are all over the place with your points

Obama spoke to Graduating Seniors at Morehouse College. INAPPROPRIATE audience and timing for part 3456 of his "get your sh*t together" lectures seemingly meant for Black graduating men

It is CLEAR that his "message" wasn't JUST for Black folks' ears but a political signal

Morehouse men deserved better than a racially charged political card being dealt at their commencement ceremony give by the first Black president.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:15am
cc#1/mswonderland 2016!

Y'all can let FlowingIce be Secretary of State or something, but have Head of the CIA gkisses keep the good eye on her.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:19am
man, every graduation i have intended had a tone of "you guys have it good, but there are still things to work on" encouragement sprinkled with criticism. 

what did they talk about with you guys? ponies and rainbows? 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:19am
Probably not.
Who cares about the black vote.
Its 90 something percent one way .
At least makes them dance for it.

And if we are gonna have a monolithic vote then I especially encourage blacks to be vocal.
Sitting with our hands folded is not working

We don't even have the votes to elect someone for a viable ( ha) third party.

Presently all blacks have politically are our loud voices

Model business solution to which particular black problem? I'm gonna see what I would do if I were in Obama's positiom
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

man, every graduation i have intended had a tone of "you guys have it good, but there are still things to work on" encouragement sprinkled with criticism. 

You're being that BHM dramatic you so often speak of...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:23am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

They really should let 20-somethings run for President. All the worlds problems would be solved in bout a week.
Whatchu tryin' to say Farra?!Angry

*sips sh*t stirrin' tea with a hint of booze...wait, that sounds wrong and really gross lol*

Girl you don't know about hot totties?!

They're awesome! ;-) It's the only thing about being sick that I enjoy!!
I am always scared to try this with respiratory issues going on but I will next time I am just a little run down.

Farra, I like your cabinet choices but I need to be in the background of the administration making moves in the shadows. Jones can help spread Blacktopia ideas. You can be our wild card like Joe Biden lol.Approve
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

You're being that BHM dramatic you so often speak of...

lol. but im being serious. you guys are acting as though it is so inappropriate to criticize during a graduation speech...
when it is commonly done. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:25am
Lol I speak highly of where of from not because its a place where blacks are perfect and every single one of them has it together , no.

I just got to see blacks at every level.
From the bottom to the top.

It was my own Eatonville.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair