Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How soon is too soon?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
meitsme123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meitsme123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How soon is too soon?
    Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:23am
been 4 months after we started dating. If we do get married, it would be the summer coming.

Everything checks out. My parents approve of him. His family approves of me.

Is that too soon?  I was engaged last year with a guy I had dated 4 years and didn't go through with it because I was scared and knew he wasn't the right one. This one is just...it!

What do you think? How soon is too soon?
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:36am
Your life, do what you want. If it is meant to be then you'll know
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:53am
If you're asking this question, it's too soon. Give it some time, things are still new.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:04pm
This shouldnt be a question ...if u think he is the one. In the end u should know. Everybody's situation is different. People meet within a month and get married within a month...some people it works for ...some it didnt.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 2:18pm
I think too soon is to go on 3 dates and believe the guy is the one.
If you think that getting married next Summer is too soon, that means that you aren't 100% into the idea of marrying him yet.
Once one questions oneself about their choices, it means that there's still a lot of doubts.
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 2:53pm
Too soon. You REALLY don't know a person after 4 months, even after 4 years there can be missing pieces. And when you do think you know someone, they are only showing you what they want you to see thus far. Take your time. You still have more to learn about this person. Enjoy the stage you're currently in.

Then again, it's your life. I hope you make a good decision for yourself.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 5:17pm

I concur. TOO SOON.

You see how is when everything goes so good … but you have to see how he handles himself ... when things go WRONG in life. Like:

- he is close to losing his job or he loses his job. How does he handle it? Does he get pissed and nasty and take it out on people around him, sit around the house feeling sorry for himself .. or does get take a job .. any job just to pay his bills, talk to ViSA about lowering his monthly bill, get a smaller place .. all the while interviewing for something better and jumping on it. So then you know you have a survivor that can meet life’s stresses.

- if he gets sick .. how does he act? Like a big baby or does he see a doctor and face things head on ... like a man

-if his mother has an financial emergency – what does he do?

It's stuff like this you have to know before you get married.

What's the rush? If it's REAL you will still be a couple after a couple of years and a few life upsets. Getting  married so soon is not gonna insure he’ll be  there in a couple of years.

You wanna see what he's MADE of first. Otherwise ….  you might get stuck with a real loser that reveals his TRUE character months later and will suck the life outta you. Worse - won't give you a divorce. I’ve seen it.

Then everyone is gonna think 'well, she only knew him 4 flippen months before they got hitched. Duh! That’s on her!'Shocked

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic