Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How old were you when you went on your first date
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How old were you when you went on your first date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:12pm
it was an epic fail.

19, the summer after my first yr of college.

he picked me up @ my mom's house and was like I need to go to walmart. I didn't live far from one, and I said ok. so we went in, and he bought guitar hero. I was excited b/c I never played it. so he pays, and then we get in the car and he drives me home. I was like...why are we here? He told me it was b/c since he bought guitar hero, he didn't have enough for the date
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

13 Red Lobster lol

You lyin. you probably was on dem father-daughter dates. That don't count
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

13 Red Lobster lol

DAMN. U got the Red Lobsters date at 13? Homie had rich parents? How old was he actually? Geek
He was only 14 he saved his money and his parents drove us
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

13 Red Lobster lol

You lyin. you probably was on dem father-daughter dates. That don't count
Nope lol he was my first bf no lies
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

it was an epic fail.

he picked me up @ my mom's house and was like I need to go to walmart. I didn't live far from one, and I said ok. so we went in, and he bought guitar hero. I was excited b/c I never played it. so he pays, and then we get in the car and he drives me home. I was like...why are we here? He told me it was b/c since he bought guitar hero, he didn't have enough for the date

LMAO.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:20pm

it was an epic fail.

LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:22pm

it was an epic fail.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:24pm
What is so special about the Red that makes you have to wait one year to take a woman there? My family and I go there like every week. Its on the same level as olive garden. Nothing special. What, do you wait one month to take her to McDonald's?
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by squishy-boy squishy-boy wrote:

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:25pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic