Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How old is too old to be a dope boy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 11:42pm
omg! Diane is killing me with these links.LOL

How did I miss all of these threads????!!!!

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:02am
OP be trollin the shyt outta y'all
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:07am
Im just here for the links at this point....
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:50am
gimme was blacchyna who was bout that life who was iluv mrcortez? I cant keep these screenname straight AT ALL.

I just stopped watching AHS murder house cause my nephew fell asleepa dn I am not watching it alone. No sah!

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

you droppin polo like that is a sign of "status"...you can buy a polo shirt at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or any other discount store...so if you consider that an indicator that a Brotha got coins...you will be disappointed...

Don't get mad...I dropped a jewel..pick it up...

I respect your Jewel, and I know you can find Polo at bargain stores.

I wasn't talking about the simple Polo tees but you aren't gonna find the newest releases there as soon as they come out. I didnt mean "Oh wow he wears Polo" but someone who is Polo fresh wearing the newest sh*t
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I've never actually met a dope boy. Do they pay rent for women in need?

Upper echelon nigs in the game might but not the unmotivated corner boy types, they cant afford it
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Yea 30 is way too old to be a run of the mill dboy/corner boy. That is a entry level street job for 8-20 year olds. He should be trap house supervisor or drug trafficking at this juncture of his life tbh. Dude is still stuck selling 8balls and beefing with youngins over corners. He prolly wears a du rag outside n smoke black n milds.

Thank you! this is the answer I was looking for. he lacks motivation and I dont know what his problem is. I could see if he was just hustling part time as a supplement to his REAL job/school, but this is a lifestyle for him and he still on the corner. I dont understand...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I aint even go mention that you came for tubby ass precious for being fat black yet paid and you dating a nicca that slangs nickel bags.....nope not even mention it....

Will you mention the fact that yo ass obviously cant read because i clearly said that I am not dating him. I believe I said that on the first page, catch up and stop caping for your twin sister. Your ratchet miserable ass should be the last one in her shading. I remember the days when you had a mustache in your avi. Finally waxed that ish and now you think you all that

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Afro WHYYYYY? and she was boosting inexpensive clothes right?

ETA Just cause Im stuck inside recuperating and havent been on this board in a bit http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/my-bad-gal-friend-needs-advice_topic362926_page1.html?KW=likes

A lot of people boost. There is nothing ghetto about it at all. Don't let the media twist your mind into thinking only hoodrats  boost. The average theif is a middle class white teenager. Shoplifting comes in all races, sexes and socio economic classes. Dont believe the hype, most ppl would rather someone swipe something than pay for it, but who wouldn't? It's the American way. This country was founded on stealing and pillaging and people steal everyday. My bad gal friend supposed to feel bad about it?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i thought Gimme was asking about how to get a white boy? like a college kid. what happened to that come up? i thought her caramel self was finna get chose? i was rooting for that angle

No, you might have me mixed up with someone else. I was asking about finding a rich Persian but good luck finding one outside of LA

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

gimme was blacchyna who was bout that life who was iluv mrcortez? I cant keep these screenname straight AT ALL.

I just stopped watching AHS murder house cause my nephew fell asleepa dn I am not watching it alone. No sah!

Well, word on the street my other names were:
gimmeMORE.
fkwithmypimpin
Concrete_Flower (sum shyt like that)
iLoveMrCortez

I think thats it
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:32pm
but black chyna you do be on some ratchet ish tho Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic