Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How old is too old to be a dope boy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 3:11am
you droppin polo like that is a sign of "status"...you can buy a polo shirt at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or any other discount store...so if you consider that an indicator that a Brotha got coins...you will be disappointed...

Don't get mad...I dropped a jewel..pick it up...
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

you droppin polo like that is a sign of "status"...you can buy a polo shirt at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or any other discount store...so if you consider that an indicator that a Brotha got coins...you will be disappointed...

Don't get mad...I dropped a jewel..pick it up...
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 3:53am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Do you think a nig in his 30s should not be a street level hustler? Don't you think at some point he should have advanced to a higher status? A man who is over 30 should aspire higher than just being a corner boy. If you are gonna be still in the dope game be at a higher level. Who is your plug? Aspire to be that dude. Who is the don? Take notes on him. They say that making a vision board can help your dreams come true so why not make a board with photos of Noreaga, some heavy hitters in the Sinaloa cartel, Big Meech someone high status like that. How are you close to 35 still hugging the block aint getting no real money and expect someone to take you seriously? UGH I CANT!

I think a guy of ANY AGE is too old to be a street hustler? DUH!

All that drug money .. is not REAL money anyway. All you can every do is eat it up, drink it up or buy up a lot of s*** but you can't do anything real with it. You can't leave it to your kids in your Will, invest it in the stock market, or in your pension plan or even deposit it in your bank account or buy a house or anything substantial without sending up a red flag!

You can't build anything substantial and you have to spend your time ducking and dodging all the other hustlers (Big or small) worried that they are gonna take off your head or blow away your wife and kids etc. It's a f'ked up life.

Then the second something goes wrong .. all that hidden money under your bed will go WEEEESH and be gone! It was never real in the first place. DUH!

That crap will only land him in the graveyard or in the prisonyard.

He's much better off working at Mc Donalds and going to night school so he can make an HONEST living one day and .. have a peaceful life.

People are so stupid.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 23 2013 at 4:02am
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:39am
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:25am
I don't think a person of any age should be a street hustler...seriously.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:31am
We condoning drug dealing now?  My people, smh....
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:39am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

any age is too old to be a dope boy
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:42am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I don't know how much he makes a week but probably not much. He brags about not needing food stamps (upper echelon shyt) yet he has no car and doesn't wear Polo. He stays in the clubs but he isn't going anywhere with over a $20 cover charge. I would guess he might make what a minimum wage worker makes give or take.

Post fail...you talking bout him upgrading....

Oh I'm sorry, yall wear Balmain.
nah I'm strictly that emperors new clothes line love
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 6:16am
how would i have met such a person?

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 7:09am
Like sophomore year in college or around that time frame.

Know some former dope boys who are teaching now and one who is now in med school.
Lightweight sold weed for change type thing.

I didn't know anyone moving bricks or anything major.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 23 2013 at 7:09am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System