BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How often do you wear the same clothes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:58pm
wait what? lol

soror.. i dont do those things...

I keeeeeeed.

Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Does it matter to you how often you're seen in an outfit?

When folks start chipping in my clothing budget, then I would care.  But to be honest, I have a lot of clothes but I only wear about 20% of it and that is being generous.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

When folks start chipping in my clothing budget, then I would care.  But to be honest, I have a lot of clothes but I only wear about 20% of it and that is being generous.

im really trying to change this. the amount of clothing w/tags.....ugh
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:11pm
I try to rotate frequently.
Or swap out pieces.

Sometimes I get in that "I'm too tired to care" zone and I wear the same outfit every other week so I don't have to think up something new.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

im really trying to change this. the amount of clothing w/tags.....ugh

Same here.  I think my problem is I am overwhelemed by the choices I am faced.  Maybe I should regress and start laying out my outfits a week in advance.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:27pm
i honestly just need a bigger closet so i can see everything. last night, i found this blouse on the floor that i bought a year ago and have never worn. i also found a skirt i bought 2 years ago which is also cute. :/
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:29pm

nope.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:18pm
On the first day of class, my third grade teacher told us something along the lines of "I take pride in my appearance and you will probably not see me wear the same thing all year. You all should try your best to do the same" or some bs

Biiiiitch, I was a poor 8 y/o trying to learn cursive and wearing 2nd hand clothes and didnt have that option. Thanks for making me feel like you wouldn't like me Angry

Wait what was the question? Oh I look bad at work and refuse to buy more work clothes at the moment.. so ..
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:53pm
I have pieces that I mix and match. I don't like having lots of clothes...it's weird. I only have clothes to wear, not to just sit in my closet. I only buy things I absolutely love. I probably rotate pieces biweekly. Maybe wear the exact same out fit only once a month. Any clothes that don't get worn get thrown/given away. My baby has a closet full of clothes and shoes that she's never worn though. Some expensive, some cheap. I don't know y though. I guess I like buying girl baby clothes.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

On the first day of class, my third grade teacher told us something along the lines of "I take pride in my appearance and you will probably not see me wear the same thing all year. You all should try your best to do the same" or some bs

Biiiiitch, I was a poor 8 y/o trying to learn cursive and wearing 2nd hand clothes and didnt have that option. Thanks for making me feel like you wouldn't like me Angry

Wait what was the question? Oh I look bad at work and refuse to buy more work clothes at the moment.. so ..
DeadLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>