Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How often do you wear the same clothes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:08pm
Frequently
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:01pm
My mom has my leary of wearing "uniforms"

I change it up
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

does wearing the same pair of jeans all the time count? if so...................

jr.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:59pm
I have 5 work outfits that I wear on the same day of every single week. I have better things to think about than clothes...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:36pm
20% of the clothes i own i've never worn and still have the tags on them.
If it is winter i wear the same 7 sweats every week with a wash in between wears for each pair. I might wear a pair of jeans twice a month and i dont usually repeat shirts for about a month or so unless they are tee shirts, but i usually wear cardigans or hoodies during this time.
I almost always wear the same slippers everyday (yes i said slippers, the ones that look like moccasins, I bought them when i went away to school and fell in love, they're my go-to shoes Heart)

Its funny because i will wear the same shoes until they literally fall apart. my bf at the time didnt know i owned more than 3 pair of shoes until he came into my room and saw my closet full of shoe boxes of shoes he's never seen me in LOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I have 5 work outfits that I wear on the same day of every single week. I have better things to think about than clothes...

this, and on my off day, you'd think I was a damn simpson's character.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 7:02pm
Professionally, I have enough tops to go about a month before I have to repeat. I rotate bottoms every 2 weeks, but I switch up the tops and accessories.

Personally, I can go much longer cuz I buy so much stuff all the time, but I do have certain items and colors that get worn and washed twice a month cuz I love them so much.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

does wearing the same pair of jeans all the time count? if so...................

jr.

This
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:56pm
On my lazy days I may pull out my fav gray slacks for work...I don't think I've done that 2 days in a row...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:55pm

Janae, you're really judging people for dolling up while you wear sweats and slippers?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic