Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

How often do you wear the same clothes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

She bought me clothes for my bday and ChristmasLOL

see! LOL

Have they entered rotation or are they clothes she wants to see him in? LOL

I buy my husband clothes all the time and he insists on wearing a sweatshirt and jeans everyday. I hate it!!!!!
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:50pm
Epitome, I'm an acquarius (or however you spell it lol).

Purp that sounds yummy. And totally something I would do.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:53pm
ok ok. i know they always say taurus' and virgos hate change and like routines. i know i do. that's why i asked
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

She bought me clothes for my bday and ChristmasLOL

see! LOL

Have they entered rotation or are they clothes she wants to see him in? LOL

I buy my husband clothes all the time and he insists on wearing a sweatshirt and jeans everyday. I hate it!!!!!

LOL

eta: they're still dating,  he probably put them in the rotation right away. Now, once she marries him, he'll be back in his sweats LOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 16 2013 at 12:57pm
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:53pm
All I wear is black tees and dickies cause I be in the trin-nap. Real goons dont be doin that fashion sh*t.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I wish I could be like the lady who wore the same dress every day for a year...that's the dream right there.

When I was in the school system, one of my fellow teachers wore the same green shirt and the same khakis all year round. He didn't alternate pairs or anything. But he was always clean and never smelled so who could say anything?

I actually really admired him for that...he said that he was taking a stand against rampant consumerism.

My philosophy professor wore the same kakhis, button up white shirt and suspenders every day. The only thing that ever changed was his ascotLOL
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:14pm
when i was younger it was a big deal now not so much
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:41pm
i have so many clothes but i seem to stick with a select few from week to week or month to month. its like one month i love a certain pair of jeans, they look good and fit like a glove and then the next month those same jeans dont look as good on me so i switch up.

i need more shirts though. its hard for me to find shirts i really like.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:52pm
im so weird. i have clothes but i rather stay in my old comfortable jeans, and tshirts. i have a pair of DC shoes that i havent taken off in months. i love'em HeartLOL it look like i wear the same jeans all the time  cause they're all mostly dark blue...(i refuse to wear colored jeansSleepy)

im so odd.

teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:08pm
Frequently
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic