Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How often do you talk on the Telephone ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:47am
Like me callin' someone else?  not often...

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 09 2013 at 5:47am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL Purp, either youre crazy or super in-shape

I wish somebody would call me while they running.. "Call me back, girl ..wtf"

My friends love talking to me when theyre in the shower or on the toilet

Ugh, I have a couple of friends who try to have convos with me while they're pooping and I HATE that ish with a passion.

They wait til they're done or the convo is over to tell me that mess and think it's so funny cuz I'm usually disgusted.
Yuck !!Dead
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

She wants you to lead the conversation? When she's the one who called? Nuh-uh. I wouldn't be having that.

I find talking on the phone tiresome. I tell people to text me before they even think about calling me, cause most likely I will not answer unless your my momma. Talking on the phone is just too impersonal for me. I'd much rather want to see your face when engaging in conversation. You can't do that on the phone unless your video chatting or something.

This is me all day. I hate talkin on the phone. I feel like we always need to be talkin, & when were not there's that awkward silence... Ugh I hate that. I prefer to just text or talk in person, which I can do all day. Don't call me unless its about money, a job, somebody dying, or somebody in the hospital.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:08am
ten hours a day or more.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:13am
Alot actuallly texting is so informal to me and I don't see it as a real convo people often get mad at me because I break off texting like I was never talking to them but ehhhh
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:16am
It think I can only talk to people I'm getting to know on the phone like there are actually tons of things to talk about other than that my phone calls are limited to a few minutes to a select few family and friends. 
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:20am
Occasionally, but only if called.
My friends really like to skype though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon