Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How often do you talk on the Telephone ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VelvetOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VelvetOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:44pm
I talk to my friends and daughter  on the phone everyday, sometime for a few minutes sometime for hours. 
Texting sometimes can not truly convey your feelings or a good joke.Smile

Today im waiting on my friend to get home to hear about her work trip in Jamacia, I know she has some good stories to tell.SmileSmileSmileSmile and how can we catch up with a week worth of stuff on texts....

Looking forward to a few good phone conversations...Clap
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by VelvetOne VelvetOne wrote:

I talk to my friends and daughter  on the phone everyday, sometime for a few minutes sometime for hours. 
Texting sometimes can not truly convey your feelings or a good joke.Smile

Today im waiting on my friend to get home to hear about her work trip in Jamacia, I know she has some good stories to tell.SmileSmileSmileSmile and how can we catch up with a week worth of stuff on texts....

Looking forward to a few good phone conversations...Clap
Sounds like fun lol .
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:21pm
does anyone still do 3-6/way phone calls? lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

does anyone still do 3-6/way phone calls? lol
OMG . I use to hang up on my mother by mistake . I hate when people call me and answer call waiting 20 times . LOLCry
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:45pm
One of my friends is a great texter so with us it doesn't matter. Lol me and my homegirls 3 way chat frequently. It's fun. We don't want the others to miss anything so we have to talk all at once.

I talk to my other real good homegirl about once a week for maybe an hr or so. We always find something to talk about plus she's a night owl like me so we can chat at odd times.

People just enjoy talking to me on the phone. Idk why.

But I don't feel the need to talk to anybody on the phone everyday that ain't my family. It doesn't bug me cause I know our friendship is solid. People have lives and get tired.

I love a good on going text message convo though. I can text my ass off all day.

Edited by Finesseful - Feb 08 2013 at 5:46pm
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:23pm
Not often.

Besides not having the time and being busy, I not much of a phone person. Or texter. My friends know that it takes me a day to respond to my texts (unless in an emergency) and on the weekend, when I'm staying in the house, I usually just turn my phone off the entire day as to not receive phone calls....

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:36pm
Nobody likes to talk on the online anymore
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:51pm
As I get older I'm less inclined to hang on the phone for hours on end unless it's with my fiance when he's traveling. Even then though, he has horrible timing and ALWAYS calls when I'm in the middle of something.

Mainly, phone time = work time. So unless it's a business call, I don't really hang on the phone like that. Even with my own fam. I'm a big texter, and since so many of my circle is on facebook or twitter, we communicate through that. It sounds cold and impersonal but seriously...most people aren't really talking about anything of substance anyway.

Additionally, I'm a huge multi tasker. But with phone calls I can't multi task - just focus on the convo. That's probably also why I reserve that for business calls where I'm taking notes. Unless we're skyping, my friends and fam don't call me lol.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I miss calling my parents daily . What a blessing to able to .^^^^ I really enjoy talking sometimes, but my friend want allow us to talk about anything new if we talk everyday lol. I found out men can talk for along time also . My husband spent 2 hours talking to a old friend , after Teasing me about how long i talk on the phone .  

My fiance stays with his iphone stuck to his ear. Most of the time just bs'ing with his friends. He thinks he's slick by telling me it's a business call since his friends are all pretty much in the same industry. Of everyone in our share plan, he BY FAR uses the most minutes. Thank God for rollover minutes.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:09pm
Most of my phone convos take place at work. I mostly text
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic