Angkor Cambodian Hair

How often do you see your parents?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:32pm
I see my mother maybe 3-4 times a year, we are not that close, phone conversations are  best and we talk at least once every week. 
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:32pm
Not often. Sometimes it'll be 3-4 months, but lately I've gone more often. Easter, Memorial Day, and 4th of July.

Usually any extended weekends

I need to go see her more.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:52pm
never

I wish I knew what it means to have parents
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:55pm
mom, about every two weeks. She's usually about 4-6 hours away.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:55pm
Talk to my Mum everyday... talk to my Dad twice or so a week . They live in Jamaica. So my Mum visits once a year. My Dad will get layover flights when he travels for business so he can see me. But I go home twice a year or more
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 9:35pm
my mom lives in the next subdivision by me but I only see her once a week now that my sister lives with her and talk to her about 3 times a week. I use to see her like 3-4 times a week to make sure she is okay because she has so many health problems but now she has my sis to check on her everyday. My daddy....shyt I see and talk to that fool maybe once or twice a year and he lives about 30 mins away. All contact is usually initiated my me so..phuck him

Edited by mzsophisticated - Aug 02 2014 at 9:36pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 9:39pm
I talk to mom everyday. Sometimes 3 times a day. Sometimes for hours a day ; like 7-8 hrs straight. We have breakfast, lunch and dinner together lol.

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 02 2014 at 10:03pm
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:20pm
Since both of my parents have passed away, I physically no longer see them, but their essence is everywhere.  In that respect, I "feel" them daily.

I didn't appreciate them as much as I should have/could have when they were alive.  I should have taken time to sit down and just let them talk.  Now that they're both gone, I have so many things I'd like to ask them.  Those of you with parents, please take the time to be with them.  

I'm going to go cry now...
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:56pm
Considering that I currently live back at home, I see my mom every day.  I haven't seen my dad in about two weeks.  He lives outside of the city and I don't have a car.  That's not really an excuse because if I really wanted to, I could catch the train/bus.

MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 11:56pm
Aww a lot of you live near your parents... I see my Dad twice a year.. I live 24 hours away, and My Mom, one weekend a month I live 5.5 hours away..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic