Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How often do you return merchandise ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ms.Best View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms.Best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I cancel a department store CC after the clerk inform me you can only return 100 bucks of merchandise in one year ? I am concern with the way they keep your Identification also .

-ed   x3Wink
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:30pm
rare
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:22am
Yes the zip code I will give.  But several stores eg Nine West, I am buying an item and it's like can I have your name and addy and I'm like why and they say for return purposes.  Da hell?

They always look at me like I'm a bad guy when I question them and tell them I don't really want to give them my info.  My name is on my credit card, what do I need to be questioned for?

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:08am
If an item has been sitting in my closet for a while...and I know I prolly wont wear it...im returning it...bottom line, and I could care less how anyone feels...
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:01am
Man these ppl be trying to make you feel bad for spending your money how you want to.
Went to MAC to get my mother a product she said she wanted, and the sales person was like, that's all you want? Just one thing?
I was like YEA ONE THING! How bout all the times I drop $400. Whatever no one is going to make me feel bad for how I spend my hard earned money.
I don't give zipcodes either.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Man these ppl be trying to make you feel bad for spending your money how you want to.
Went to MAC to get my mother a product she said she wanted, and the sales person was like, that's all you want? Just one thing?
I was like YEA ONE THING! How bout all the times I drop $400. Whatever no one is going to make me feel bad for how I spend my hard earned money.
I don't give zipcodes either.

should of told her "yes there are some more things i would like and i know u wouldn't mind paying them for me since u seem bothered i am only getting 1 item here"
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

If an item has been sitting in my closet for a while...and I know I prolly wont wear it...im returning it...bottom line, and I could care less how anyone feels...

unfortunately this happens to me alot and my daughter gets on me alot for this and before i know it she is wearing the itemConfused w/out my permission.."well u never wear most of ur clothes cause u still have tags on them".. SHUT UP BRATLOL
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:00pm
Ikr? Like wtf. Anytime I pop in for just one thing they act like they're mad. I know you have a quota and all, but..chill. I'm just 1 customer.
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Yes the zip code I will give.  But several stores eg Nine West, I am buying an item and it's like can I have your name and addy and I'm like why and they say for return purposes.  Da hell?

They always look at me like I'm a bad guy when I question them and tell them I don't really want to give them my info.  My name is on my credit card, what do I need to be questioned for?

Please just keep in mind that the cashier doesn't make the policy and 9 times out of 10, they're required to--if not for the purpose of tracking returns, then it's a requirement just to keep their job.

It sucks for the customer, and it sucks for the people who are just trying to make a dollar that are being forced all up in your business. At my store we were required to  collect e-mails to send out coupons, and you would not believe all the attitude I got from people just for asking...
that shyt is tiring farreal. Ouch
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:27pm
Momeijheii, I was once a cashier so I know how that is.  But since they are the ones asking, they will be the ones to be told you don't need to know my bidness for ME to give YOU money.  I can't get over that part lol.  If more customers didn't do it, they would have to eventually change their "policies".

I can't believe that I'm the only one in these stores bothered by this.  I think the way things have become people are just very used to giving up private information to everybody.Disapprove

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic