Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How often do you return merchandise ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:18am
I return maybe once or twice a year. Quite a few stores here only allow exchanges or store credit only.
I've always felt that they were collecting info to track you..
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

most black people are too embarrassed to return things for fear of not being believed or perceived as too poor

This is how I feel sometimes. Especially because the stores around me at saks 5th, neiman marcus, etc. The way they make me wait forever makes me feel like they think I stole it even if I have the receipt. I've been shopping online a lot because of this
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 1:47pm
When they ask me for my name and number when I am buying merchandise I always ask them what do they need this information for?  They always look at me strangely.  More people need to not go along with that because to me it's not ok.  I'm sorry people steal from you.  Not my doing or issue.

I have to give you my dossier to give YOU money?  What?

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:41pm

most black people are too embarrassed to return things for fear of not being believed or perceived as too poor

PrinterInk gonna get u for that ^^^^^commentLOL
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 9:40pm

Where? Stern Smile
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 9:44pm
If ish don't fit or I get home and don't like it, I'll return whatever the hell I want.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 9:56pm
To track your returns!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

I used to an assistant manager at a retail clothing store and we had a family that would come in and buy hundreds of dollars worth of stuff and then return it every week. That stopped after a member of management allegedly reported them. It hurts the stores' numbers. It pisses me off to have someone spend a few hundred bucks on another member of management's LOD (leader on duty) segment, then return it while I'm LOD. Or for them to shop at another store, and return it to mine.
I understand your frustration . I only return a few times a year . Why do they need my ID when i have proof of purchase ? I also feel the limits are awful at certain stores if i have everything in order for my return .
also a receipt doesn't mean anything. I worked in a ratchet mall, and a man placed his shopping bag on the floor at another store to try on some shoes, and someone stole his bag and tried to return his purchases because he had a receipt. Which is why I'm glad if you pay with a card our policy was to put the money on the same card for returns. Luckily, we had some brave and kind hearted associates that foiled the theif's plans. One associate "went on break." She found the man in the other store to let him know that his merchandise was found and called the police.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

When they ask me for my name and number when I am buying merchandise I always ask them what do they need this information for?  They always look at me strangely.  More people need to not go along with that because to me it's not ok.  I'm sorry people steal from you.  Not my doing or issue.

I have to give you my dossier to give YOU money?  What?

not sure about name and number, but I had a friend that worked in Kohls who said that they asked for zip codes to determine where to build new stores.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:06pm
^^here they ask for zip codes as well.

I usually decline to give my phone# anymore, and don't give out my email either, but I don't mind zip codes.

Maybe the $ 100 is in certain regions--I've shopped at target for years and never had heard that.  Certainly some of those years I've returned $100 worth, but not often.  Usually I'm just exchanging sizes.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic