Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How often do you return merchandise ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 2:02am
i ordered a dress online from nordstrom cause they didn't have it at KOP..it arrived, i tried it on and loved it..but had to return it cause the opening to put over ur head was too small, plus it read it had shorts underneath and it didn't...it was a maxi dress that was sharp..slit on the sides, but had a short skirt underneath instead of the description of shorts..

well i drove a 45 minute drive to KOP to return this dress and bought 3 other items in its place...

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:51am
I never return things. I don't know why. I just end up giving it away in the rare cases I don't like it.

Luckily, I rarely ever get things I feel the need to get rid of.

I feel like almost everything we do in this day and age is secretly collecting info for something. I absolutely refuse to give my e-mail address to most places now, cuz all they do is droll it to a bunch of other folk trying to sell you something.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:55am
I knew this when I used to work at Lane Bryant in the 90's. We kept track and if u had too many returns within a short period you'd only get a store credit. You would have to fill out your name and address on the return receipt and we'd have to check it against your ID.  I found the ones that were shady were the ones who would get mad.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 17 2013 at 7:56am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:08am
most black people are too embarrassed to return things for fear of not being believed or perceived as too poor
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:15am
I watch a documentary where a crack head couple would look in the trash can outside the store. Whatever they found a receipt for they would steal, go back and return for crack money
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:27am
^^^^^^^Word? They were just throwing receipts away?  We had to account for those receipts for any returns during the day.  When we ran the close out all that sh*t had to match up...and i'm quite sure most stores would keep those receipts for auditing purposes.

or... do you mean customers were throwing away receipts as they left the store?
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:30am
I return whenever necessary, I find it is a waste of money to keep things that don't fit well, I don't really like it that much or I find a better buy.  I return right away because later on when I don't return things that I am not happy with....it ends up right in the SALVATION ARMY  donation bag.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:35am
The customers that threw away their receipts
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 9:48am
I return if it doesn't fit or if I have buyer's remorse. Usually though, I have buyer's remorse just before I hit the cashier and I put down a whole bunch of stuff. Whateves. My money.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

most black people are too embarrassed to return things for fear of not being believed or perceived as too poor

umm...no

OAN:I'm usually too lazy to return things, like I haven't returned an item in years.  Working in retail, a large number of serial returners are boosters.  The i.d are a way for stores to keep track.  I've seen this work firsthand.  People were going to different nearby cities, stealing at one and returning at others.  They eventually were banned from the store and some were prosecuted.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic