Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHow often do you return merchandise ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:44pm
Rarely...my last return was last year fall
Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

^^here they ask for zip codes as well.

I usually decline to give my phone# anymore, and don't give out my email either, but I don't mind zip codes.

Maybe the $ 100 is in certain regions--I've shopped at target for years and never had heard that.  Certainly some of those years I've returned $100 worth, but not often.  Usually I'm just exchanging sizes.

Email is for marketing purposes.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

<span id="userPro49" ="msgSidePro" title="View Drop Down">Momeijheii, </span>I was once a cashier so I know how that is.  But since they are the ones asking, they will be the ones to be told you don't need to know my bidness for ME to give YOU money.  I can't get over that part lol.  If more customers didn't do it, they would have to eventually change their "policies".

I can't believe that I'm the only one in these stores bothered by this.  I think the way things have become people are just very used to giving up private information to everybody.Disapprove

Actually if you explain why you are asking for the info more customers are more likely to share the info...some are still buttholes who will say no.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:29pm
I look at it like this: it is a price to pay because in other countries, they don't allow returns.  If the item is defective, does not agree well with your skin, or other reasons, you are stuck with said item. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Yes the zip code I will give.  But several stores eg Nine West, I am buying an item and it's like can I have your name and addy and I'm like why and they say for return purposes.  Da hell?

They always look at me like I'm a bad guy when I question them and tell them I don't really want to give them my info.  My name is on my credit card, what do I need to be questioned for?

Please just keep in mind that the cashier doesn't make the policy and 9 times out of 10, they're required to--if not for the purpose of tracking returns, then it's a requirement just to keep their job.

It sucks for the customer, and it sucks for the people who are just trying to make a dollar that are being forced all up in your business. At my store we were required to  collect e-mails to send out coupons, and you would not believe all the attitude I got from people just for asking...
that shyt is tiring farreal. Ouch

I guess I am the only one who has more than one email address.  One for professional matters and the other for BS matters like coupons, notices, etc.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:32pm
As a person who has had information stolen and used in another state, I will continue to question why people are asking me for MY information.  Sorry.  I will be that butthole.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:15pm
whenever i good and gotdamn well please.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 3:42pm
I only return if the item doesn't fit or is defective.

I do have a friend who will wear something and then return it after wearing it. She did it one too many times at Arden B and they finally told her ass she cannot return sh*t else.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic