BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how often do you pray?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:00pm
Always

Especially when I speak to myself...It always a prayer because I am speaking to the I AM
Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:02pm
2 times a day with a couple gratitude quickies sprinkled in the mix. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

A few times a day.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 4:40am
I pray throughout the day. 

I try to give thanks more than I ask for things (such as peace, direction, guidance, enough gas to last me until payday LOL) but I do both. I thank God for His goodness and mercy and I try to acknowledge Him in everything. 

I would like to incorporate more breakthrough prayer (that's what my church calls it) basically praying until you feel something break/release (in the Spirit). I usually only give myself enough time for this kind of prayer at church, not that it always has to take a long time. I was once told to try to do this once a day. I'd probably be a lot further or stronger spiritually if I put this into practice. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:23am
I don't pray anymore. I used to open the bible randomly and read a passage but then several months occurred when I would consistently fall on the harshest stories/judgments in the Bible (usually the Old Testament). And this was at a time when I was looking for guidance. Instead of feeling peaceful or enlightened, I'd end up feeling even worse. So I stopped. My aunt says it's the Devil's tactic to try and weaken believers. If that's the case, it's working.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:44am
mornings, before meals, before sleep.
...so couple times a day.
but not enough it seems.

jp sounds like you were supposed to learn a lesson from all of that...i guess.Smile *shrug*

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 13 2014 at 8:45am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

jp sounds like you were supposed to learn a lesson from all of that...i guess.Smile *shrug*[/COLOR]

Such as? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:51am
Everyday

I try to be thankful and pray for other people more than asking for things myself

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 13 2014 at 8:52am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:57am
I want to go back to praying but honestly I'm a little scared. It's like I'm being tested by dark forces every time when I do and I always end up losing that battle. I don't have the resources to be tested like that constantly. I still believe in God. I just don't know how to communicate with him and how to reach him (or most accurately, how he can reach me). I'm in a crisis of faith, I guess.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:23pm
i pray when i wake up, before meals, when im about to go out in bad weather, when im scared, before bed. so at least 2x a day.
praying before bed is very helpful to me. I havent had a nightmare in years.

Edited by HaitianLuv - Jul 13 2014 at 1:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>