Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How often do wigs become discontinued???

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MetallicHarmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicHarmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How often do wigs become discontinued???
    Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:45pm
So far, I've found 3 wigs that I want to keep in my arsenal. Runway Girl by Freetress, Mint Slice by Model Model and Aquarius by Bobbi Boss. Anyway, I definitely want to stock up and order a bunch at once, but I wont be able to do that until after Christmas. I went to blackhairspray.com and they only have like two colors left of my Mint Slice. And same with Runway Girl. Do these bigger websites just suck at keeping things stocked up?? I'm just so paranoid that my wigs are going to be discontinued. Luckily I have other websites to order from (as far as I know they still have what I need available). I'm just curious if it's common for wigs to be discontinued. Is it mainly the "unpopular" wigs?
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:40pm
i think the bigger websites suck at keeping the more popular colors.  i like the Vanessa Oprah wig in the #4 color which is a dark brown.

Once i wore it, and decided i wanted "stock up" just as you stated?  "Only 1 left in stock".. okay, you're a GIGANTIC a*s*s company, i just ordered the wig last week (and i didn't get that message), and less than 2 weeks later - you only have "only one left in stock"..  or another company? Black HairSpray - "out of stock"..

*sigh*

My "go-to" company? Samsbeauty.com?  Hell, girl.. i was able to buy 3 with no problem - at first.. Now if go back to order that same color?  "out of stock".. damn the bad luck..

Miss Metallic?  Do you mean the "Mint Julep" by Model Model?  looks like Samsbeauty.com may have that in stock.

Runway Girl by Freetress is available.

Aquarius by Bobbi Boss is available.

When you order from Samsbeauty, there's a drop down menu when you choose your colors.  It indicates whether your wig is in stock or not.  I'm not seeing any "out of stock" posts on there, so you might be in luck with them.

Also?  They're having an 80% off sale on certain items.  You might find what you're looking for now at a better price, versus waiting?

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 12 2013 at 7:04pm
MetallicHarmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicHarmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i think the bigger websites suck at keeping the more popular colors.  i like the Vanessa Oprah wig in the #4 color which is a dark brown.

Once i wore it, and decided i wanted "stock up" just as you stated?  "Only 1 left in stock".. okay, you're a GIGANTIC a*s*s company, i just ordered the wig last week (and i didn't get that message), and less than 2 weeks later - you only have "only one left in stock"..  or another company? Black HairSpray - "out of stock"..

*sigh*

My "go-to" company? Samsbeauty.com?  Hell, girl.. i was able to buy 3 with no problem - at first.. Now if go back to order that same color?  "out of stock".. damn the bad luck..

Miss Metallic?  Do you mean the "Mint Julep" by Model Model?  looks like Samsbeauty.com may have that in stock.

Runway Girl by Freetress is available.

Aquarius by Bobbi Boss is available.

When you order from Samsbeauty, there's a drop down menu when you choose your colors.  It indicates whether your wig is in stock or not.  I'm not seeing any "out of stock" posts on there, so you might be in luck with them.

Also?  They're having an 80% off sale on certain items.  You might find what you're looking for now at a better price, versus waiting?

I haven't yet tried Samsbeauty! And I was talking about Mint Slice, and so far it's still available! Fingers crossed lol
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:02am
I also try and stock up on some of my favorite wigs.  I have used clairhair and samsbeauty as well.  Don't worry, they probably will get more stock after Xmas and also watch for the discounts on shipping.

But you are wise to be watching cause I think the discontinue like say once every 3-4-5 years.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply