FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How often do/did yall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:56am
hmmmmm jonesie and I have the same mother ... what does this mean
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:58am
When I was 15 my mother and I went through a really rough phase. 
For the entire year we argued and just weren't getting along. At all!!!
It was strange for us because we're practically the same person, esp now, but then I don't even know what the problem was. She just couldn't relate to me at all. I was going through a lot...I think everything just contributed to that rough time. 

My mother is an OCD clean freak. If I leave a magazine on the coffee table for a minute to go brab my lip balm or lotion my hands, when I come back it will be back on the bookshelf by the time I return Stern Smile

She is hard to please, she's not satisfied with the level of house work anyone does but her, and she nags all the time about things not being done properly. 
I try not to be like that....but now that I'm in that position, I too am a clean freak and feel like my house work is the only one that gets the house clean Stern Smile

She's a Gemini, so I had to quickly learn that she is just naturally hot and cold. She doesn't hold grudges for long. One min she's mad, the next minute she's hugging you or sharing her food with you. 

We have a great relationship, and our bond is very strong. We're basically twins. Seriously. I feel that maybe we are mentally and emotionally connected. I know when she is going to call me, and we often call each other at the same time to say what just happened to us, and oftentimes, it's the same thing that happened to us both!! 

Edited by Derri - Dec 23 2012 at 11:02am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:58am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

hmmmmm jonesie and I have the same mother ... what does this mean

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:59am
Lets just say I was the problem child
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

When I was 15 my mother and I went through a really rough phase. 
For the entire year we argued and just weren't getting along. At all!!!
It was strange for us because we're practically the same person, esp now, but then I don't even know what the problem was. She just couldn't relate to me at all. I was going through a lot...I think everything just contributed to that rough time. 

My mother is an OCD clean freak. If I leave a magazine on the coffee table for a minute to go brab my lip balm or lotion my hands, when I come back it will be back on the bookshelf by the time I return Stern Smile

She is hard to please, she's not satisfied with the level of house work anyone does but her, and she nags all the time about things not being done properly. 
I try not to be like that....but now that I'm in that position, I too am a clean freak and feel like my house work is the only one that gets the house clean Stern Smile

She's a Gemini, so I had to quickly learn that she is just naturally hot and cold. She doesn't hold grudges for long. One min she's mad, the next minute she's hugging you or sharing her food with you. 

We have a great relationship, and our bond is very strong. 

Omg Derri that's my ma.
Only that magazine would have been in the trash girl lol
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:03am

no yelling matches with my mother

I have had words with my father but my style isn't to yell and scream

growing up though???? is you crazy, oh no

they had a fix your face policy ...

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:04am
@Derri, my Grandmother is like that, its to the point where i just stand when  i go to her house. cuz if i sit on the couch and get up to get a drink, she will refluff the seat and rearrange the pillow. every. time. Sleepy
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:06am
oh Jones, my mother has woken me up in the middle of the night to do the dishes, my sister has come home from school to find all the dirty dishes neatly placed on her bed LOLLOLCry

My grandmother is like that, especially *shudders*

My mom has cooled down, though. Now she just nags all the time. She's had enough of my nasty ass big sister. 

I thought it was a Caribbean thing. Caribbean women don't play. Your mama is so much like that...I think it's because you're in the south. I find southerners and Caribbean folk to be very similar. 

acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:12am
We went through a rough patch, and we're both extremely stubborn and prone to rages.
I was apparently "too grown".

Edited by acaraway - Dec 23 2012 at 11:12am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:14am
honestly my grandmother is stuck on the 40s!!!!
That woman and I do. not. get. along
Funny, because I was born on her birthday. 
UGH! One time she visited us here, and when I came home from school I greeted everyone, Hi. 
My mother responded, Hi. 
She said, Hi *slow stare of death*
When I left the room, she told my mother, that girl is a wicked child! she is very rude! Did you hear the way she greeted us? HI??? Hi? You have to say good afternoon granny, good afternoon mommy! I don't know how you are spoiling your children! 

MY mother responded, mom! honestly! She said hi. so what? This is not Guyana! That's perfectly acceptable for children here. Her sister greets me, whats poppin shorty. Wait till she comes home LOL 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>