Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Lace Front Archives > Lace Front Archives 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Forum LockedHow often can i bleach bath?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How often can i bleach bath?
    Posted: Aug 29 2009 at 3:57pm
i was thinking about getting my curly unit one every 2 weeks to a month to make sure she stays in line.

too often?
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2009 at 4:16pm
you can do the bleadh bath when its needed... they usually behave a little while after that.. I wouldn't do it on the regular b/c it will make it lighter and probably affect the curl pattern.. but GET THE MAGIC COWBOY girl that this stuff is the truth.. i would use it every time i wash, and i do.. it helps with preventing  tangling issues b/c its a detangler... its like a liquid gel, i apply after washing, and let is sit and then after about 10 mn. I add my conditioner on top and let that sit additional 5 min and rinse its the bomb..
you find it in most places you buy megatek or MTG..

Edited by sexibeach - Aug 29 2009 at 4:17pm
sweetyangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetyangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2009 at 7:19pm
I just did bleach baths today on all my LF and I am in love

Sexi I am going to try that product you are talking about.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2009 at 3:17pm
thanks sexi! i will def. look into that
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2009 at 4:58pm
do you won't be sorry I've just finish washing a batch of wigs i've been lazy and used it on all them.. the hair is soft.. and I don't wear chemically processed curly's but if i did this would definitely be a must have product.. my virgin curly malaysian is silky and smooth, soft and boucing.. I don't have to use any product with it, I wake up and just spray water and its boucing all day long..
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 1:14pm
I bleached bathed a unit of mine 2x and now the ends are light just like sexi said above.  The unit is like a 4/30 at the bottle and to be honest it looks beautiful.  I like the color but i will not be bleach bathing for a minute, dont want to end up with a blonde unit.
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 1:39pm
Yes Bleach bath will lighten the unit. 
sweetyangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetyangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by SoDivine SoDivine wrote:

Yes Bleach bath will lighten the unit.

IA my LF lighten up...But I am glad because I am tired of dark hair now
sharie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 3:54pm
I have never had to do a bleach bath on any of my units.thank god.I always think bleach bath cant be good for the hair.because bleach is so strong.But I always use hair bleach because I love light hair and blonde so that is also bad for my hair.I think you should do bleach bath a less as possible.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply