FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much is too much!?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much is too much!?
    Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 6:16am
I am in the market for some new hair so I reached out to two vendors that I have used in the past. I sent them the same specs but received two very different quotes on the hair. I have not committed to purchasing from either of them as of yet. I just wanted to know is there any insistence where you would spend this much money on a lace wig. One vendor quoted me 358 and the second vendor quoted me 535. I am just leery why such a huge difference in price. The specs are attached below.

Virgin Malaysian
28 inches - root to end
Light brown full lace NO stretch
Medium size cap
Curl pattern like the pictures attached
Swiss Lace
Color - 4/30 highlights
Baby hairs around the whole wigs
Bleached knots in the front of the wig
Freestyle parting in the wig

Edited by starliteboo - Jul 31 2013 at 6:17am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 6:36am
I think the length and the color are what bring the cost up.

If you order this via a CV ... the 368 would be reasonable but the 500 is too high
If you order this via a regular AV ... the 368 would be almost too good of a deal and the 500 would be a little high - but perhaps they have very good quality to justify the price.

Also .. does this price include shipping? Because that's another 40 depending on how they price it.

(I always order from a CV with much simpler custom specs so I could get almost 2 units for that 368. So it's hard for me to judge.)
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 1:31pm
535?!  Starlite, do you know how much you are being charged for the color work on that wig?  Does the higher vendor's name begin with an "R"? Embarrassed

ETA - what is the density on both wigs?

Edited by chatnoir - Jul 31 2013 at 1:32pm
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 6:49pm
Yes If one is from tyrannosaurus (you know who) I'd pass...I recently shelled out $460 for a 28 inch unit...color was perfect but I got Indian INSTEAD of Chinese AND mixed in yaki hair with natural straight THEN processed it to curly

Edited by I<3Suomi - Jul 31 2013 at 6:54pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

535?!  Starlite, do you know how much you are being charged for the color work on that wig?  Does the higher vendor's name begin with an "R"? Embarrassed

ETA - what is the density on both wigs?

PM sent
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:21pm
Light to medium density...nothing heavy
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by I<3Suomi I<3Suomi wrote:

Yes If one is from tyrannosaurus (you know who) I'd pass...I recently shelled out $460 for a 28 inch unit...color was perfect but I got Indian INSTEAD of Chinese AND mixed in yaki hair with natural straight THEN processed it to curly

Eek!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 10:26pm
tyrannosaurus REX! UGH!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 6:38am
Rex is expensive but is there isn't anyone that can vouch for the quality of his products??
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:09pm
I will say this...I've never had any major issue with his stock units (I've purchased around 10 stock units in blonde, black & brown/auburn from him) ....my one and only custom order (my most recent order) was a totally differemt story ^^ :-/

Edited by I<3Suomi - Aug 01 2013 at 3:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply