BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How Much Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:26pm
Brazilian hair isn't real Brazilian hair or any other "exotic" names, the only people cutting off their hair are Chinese & Indian. And as someone else said a lot of it is mixed with synthetic fibers.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:51am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I remember when 'yaki' hair first came out. We (college kids/neighborhood kids) were all like who tf would sell yak hair and call it 'yaki'.why dont they give it a different name.

im still convinced that the majority of the hair in the BSS is yak hair. There was a thread years ago that had some info saying that for the manufacturers to be able to label the hair as 'human hair', there had to be a certain % of human hair in the package. the percentage was shockingly low.

a bhm member ordered this yak hair to experiment with. she wefted it. se said that it had a horrible odor but never came back to let us know whether or not it held a curl, responded to perm & dye, etc. I can only imagine that perming would remove the animal odor. And then a hair manufacturer would give the hair an acid bath to remove the cuticle...then viola! sell it for $50 a pack and get rich quick.

http://wagmanprimus.com/product_detail.asp?pl_id=30&type=product_line&id=1184

I also remember someone saying hair from Qingdao is usually human but hair from Henan is usually a synthetic blend or animal hair blend. Who is to say that all of the hair from China and Korea isnt animal hair?

I swear that 'Brazilian Hair' has an odd reddish undertone that Ihave never seen on Indian temple hair. It is like the Brazilian hair is grey hair that has been treated with henna so that it could be easily bleached (from who knows what human source dead or alive (since they cremate their dead in china) or what animal source it comes from.

I have to go to China during the fall (Beijing) and will schedule a trip to Qingdao (2-3 hour flight from Beijing) but I doubt that I will be able to crack the code b/c even a Chinese speaking agent would never rat out their compatriots. The only way to find out is to get one of those Chinese hair industry journals and pay a Chinese college student hire in USA to interpret it.

i bought hair from wagman;s and it was pretty good...well my daughter loved it, but it was just a tad bit too much for her, meaning the fullness of it...

so ur traveling to china? please let us know of this hair venture u might do...but please don;t get jailed girl...don;t need to start a "bail out of jail in China" fund raiserLOLLOL u spying on their secret hair making...lawd...LOLLOL
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:10am
Well I don't really care who's hair it is, it's pretty... But if it turns out to be sort of animal, let me know so I can start a farm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

So y'all really believe that human hair is actually human hair?

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAhAhahahaHAHAHA

and you have a membership on BHM? and you know how many BSS are within a 20 mile radius of your house? and you can estimate the number of packs of hair they carry at any one time?

*pokes OP in the eye*

There's levels to the Human Hair labels. levels!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

a bhm member ordered this yak hair to experiment with. she wefted it. se said that it had a horrible odor but never came back to let us know whether or not it held a curl, responded to perm & dye, etc. I can only imagine that perming would remove the animal odor. And then a hair manufacturer would give the hair an acid bath to remove the cuticle...then viola! sell it for $50 a pack and get rich quick.

http://wagmanprimus.com/product_detail.asp?pl_id=30&type=product_line&id=1184

i bought hair from wagman;s and it was pretty good...well my daughter loved it, but it was just a tad bit too much for her, meaning the fullness of it...

so ur traveling to china? please let us know of this hair venture u might do...but please don;t get jailed girl...don;t need to start a "bail out of jail in China" fund raiserLOLLOL u spying on their secret hair making...lawd...LOLLOL

***Wait - You know that Im not talking about the the Wagman Indian hair right? I am their biggest fan of their virgin Indian hair and their Indian Perfectress line. Im talking about the yak hair that they sell to companies in the yaki hair market which is not at all  related to their wagmanhair.com website.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12