Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How much does your family know abt your life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:58pm
Nothing at all.
It's best that way.
Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:01pm
My mother knows everything.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:03pm
Reading the responses in this thread makes me realize that I'm SO not close to my family at ALL.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:08pm
They don't know jack about my sex/dating/love life.
Personal beliefs they have a slight hint on, but not much at all. It's radically different from theirs, so I hide it a lot. 

Do I want them to know more, hell no. Do I wish they could no more? Yes, I do. But my mother is never going to be the kind of person who I can be close with, and my father isn't ready for anything more revealing yet. 

I live under a facade a lot of the time. 

Edited by Aerie - Dec 05 2012 at 5:09pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:08pm
My family knows most of my life except atheism and the fact that I have had sex before. LOL
ThABxBoRoUgH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThABxBoRoUgH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:59pm
They know nothing. And I like it that way. I only have brothers and I am not about to be telling them my business like that. Heck no. Then again, I am a private person when it comes to dating, partying, etc. I feel like they know very little about me outside our home, which is why they are so damn nosy and trying to figure me out. lol let a playa be!
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:00pm
My mom knows less than half of what happens in my life. No one knows everything.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:01pm
They know nothing.. Don't really mind it.. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:02pm
Eh they don't know I'm dating a white man...I don't want them to laugh at me :(

But my grandma does lol

They don't know anything about my sex life. My parents thought I was a lesbian for the longest because I don't bring men around.

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:03pm
They only know what I want them to know.. Which is nothing. I just opened up to my sister about a lot of things and she did the same with me..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>