FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How many wigs do you have?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:43am
I have 2 right now but don't wear either one. I'm gonna be a tax season baller and buy about 4 and some weave tho lmao 
Sponsored Links

Kashonda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:07pm
I got 3 at the moment lol. I wanna get one a pink or red one next month.
nephretite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nephretite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 2:27pm
Smile
 I have about 30 wigs right now. At least 20 are wearable. no synthetics. All virgin wigs. I will be selling most of them as beaters in the next month or so, to make room for a new stash. I will only wear silk tops now
materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 4:25pm
2 and one on the way. Not enough basically.
ms_vicky_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_vicky_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 11:17pm
I can't believe it but I have 12.  I've got to part with about 8 of those soon so that I can, I'm embarassed to say, buy 1-2 more!

Edited by ms_vicky_diva - Feb 19 2013 at 11:19pm
raebarnes72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raebarnes72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:20am
I used to have 20 plus until my hubby burned them in a fit of rage!!!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:25pm
WOW! Are you still married to that guy? I must  say .. violence toward inanimate objects like breaking up stuff or in your case .... BURNING YOUR WIGS is a known precurser to him commiting violence ... against you. if I were you .. I would be GONE!

For me, I have 1 new unit, 2 regular units, though I will sell 6 other units shortly and buy 2  more new units.

I am a buyer... wearer ... and seller of used units though. That's how I roll. Wink
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by raebarnes72 raebarnes72 wrote:

I used to have 20 plus until my hubby burned them in a fit of rage!!!

Man, I bet he hasn't had a meal cooked by you or anything 'else' in some time.LOLLOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:30am
I'll bet he has.

Sadly many women take this sort of stuff  ... in stride. As ..no big deal.

I dated a guy once years ago and in our first fight ... over something really little ... he broke a picture frame with glass in it as he threw it up against the wall! I didn't say a word, I just looked at him, went downstairs, got my purse and left.

He would call and call -  but I never returned his calls and ... that was the end of that!

Then a year later I heard the police had arrested him for beating up a girl he was dating. Yeah, and she took him back after that mess too. Stupid.

You've got to be able to recognize the signs of when a guy is OFF early on .. and then get rid of him ... before it gets bad.Stern Smile
Lacy Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:24am
You have heard of fuzzy math. . .well there is also lace wig math:

--Only the units you like count.

--Units (purchased new) that you may wear in the future count.

--Units you would not wear if your life depended on it do NOT count.

--Units you purchased used do NOT count.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic