Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How Many Post You Need to NOT Be Newbie?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Many Post You Need to NOT Be Newbie?!
    Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:11am
Maaaan, I need my old S/N back! Lol I ain't been here in years, but this "Newbie" ish is irritating. It's SEGREGATION!!! I'm bout to protest!!! LOL! but for real, what I gotta do to get out the "Newbie" zone! I've been up here on and off since I was 13! I'm 23 now! I'm sorry I can't remember my daggone username!!! Lol
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:35pm
you werent on here for 10 yrs unless you are 's&n'. good luck, though.
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:56pm
What's s&n? I've been on here on and off for 10 years. I originally joined when I was 13, but want really that active so I guess when they redid the forum or something when I tried to log in my info was invalid so I made another account. I was active on my other account for about 2 years then stopped, but now I'm back. So just because my screen name is new doesn't mean I'm new to the site all together...
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:50pm
LOL
's&n'=short&nappy=ladyjai (a former bhm member)

MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 6:18pm
Ok I remember Ladyjai but I don't remember that, regardless the post isn't about whether or not I've been on here 10 years! I was just saying I don't like being a newbie and how I wish I could remember my old s/n. Thats it! You're making it more than what it is...
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:34am
Originally posted by MsCBerry MsCBerry wrote:

Maaaan, I need my old S/N back! Lol I ain't been here in years, but this "Newbie" ish is irritating. It's SEGREGATION!!! I'm bout to protest!!! LOL! but for real, what I gotta do to get out the "Newbie" zone! I've been up here on and off since I was 13! I'm 23 now! I'm sorry I can't remember my daggone username!!! Lol
I will put u in jr status TODAY if u admit you have not been here 10 yrs.   It is impossible.  The earliest join date is 2003, not 2002
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:45am
Ok maybe Im off by a year or 2 i know i joined when i was 13 maybe 14  so that could mean 03.  i remember my 1st s/n was Mychelle89  or something similar but when i came back in 08/09 it was invalid so i made a new onetjat i cant remember.  Regardless this isnt the point of the post. Do you still only need 50 post to get out of newbie mode? 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:22pm
pm me your pic and i'll turn you into a junior member

jr.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I will put u in jr status TODAY if u admit you have not been here 10 yrs.   It is impossible.  The earliest join date is 2003, not 2002

stop flexing and let them figure out how to get up stairsLOL
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:04pm

Ok maybe Im off by a year or 2 i know i joined when i was 13 maybe 14  so that could mean 03.  i remember my 1st s/n was Mychelle89  or something similar but when i came back in 08/09 it was invalid so i made a new onetjat i cant remember.  Regardless this isnt the point of the post. Do you still only need 50 post to get out of newbie mode? 
this you??

anywho, congrats!!  See you upstairs in TTT
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair