Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How many of yall talk to urselfs lol
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

How many of yall talk to urselfs lol

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
acaraway View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 23 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 4293
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:40pm
I direct all my self talk at someone...like I'll be talking to myself, but imagining that I'm venting to someone I know.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 15 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 6812
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:40pm
lol wow thats new
Back to Top
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 15 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 6812
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

I direct all my self talk at someone...like I'll be talking to myself, but imagining that I'm venting to someone I know.
yeeeah datz how I be
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:45pm
i was just talking to myself right before i came into this thread. It helps me think through my decisions better. 90% of my self convos have to do with decision making, the other 10% venting
Back to Top
Zuhura View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 12 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 871
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zuhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:47pm
When I'm really bored I reenact movies scenes...with me staring in it Stern Smile.
Back to Top
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 24 2010
Location: Right Behind U
Status: Offline
Points: 19206
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

I direct all my self talk at someone...like I'll be talking to myself, but imagining that I'm venting to someone I know.
Back to Top
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 15 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 6812
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Zuhura Zuhura wrote:

When I'm really bored I reenact movies scenes...with me staring in it Stern Smile.
I know we not here to judge but damn u done took talking to yo self to a whole'nother level lol
Back to Top
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 23 2008
Location: Happy
Status: Offline
Points: 28349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

When I'm on BHM I pop out a lot of random "This bytch lyin"

Lol
Back to Top
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 23 2008
Location: Happy
Status: Offline
Points: 28349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:17pm
I do especially when I'm putting things in order like packing my bag for work or traveling just to make sure I don't forget anything
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 258434
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

I direct all my self talk at someone...like I'll be talking to myself, but imagining that I'm venting to someone I know.

lol i do this too 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down