Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How many long term relationships have you been in
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How many long term relationships have you been in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:50pm
1 that was 5+ and I used all my fcks on him, I don't have anymore to give.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:14pm
Sandra Im wit you, once I make you some gravy from scratch we together Cry I used to tell JR daddy , the reason why I didnt leave was because he seemed slightly happy bout the shyt and I could not have that !

So we together Cry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:16pm
LOLLOLLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:21pm
Gurrl he tried it, talking bout he needed his space and wanted to Find himself Confused. Im like what you want a man cave??? We call call the people about redoing the basement cause thats all the space he was getting.

Negro tried getting all brand new, it was his bright idea to want kids, now he needed to FIINNND himself. Boy bye,  I went and got him a big tv and a blue ray player, find out how to work that mf, find that. 

Our last two years he was miserable as hell and phucks by me was never given. 
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:23pm
I like getting to that stage in a relationship where you can just pass gas and not worry about not appearing beautiful to him. It's hard holding in a fart and looking beautiful at the same damn time. Can I still be sexy with a bad smelling fart. I hold my fart in for dear life. I want to fart freely
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:27pm
Those farts will be used as receipts in a argument with him, just like these relationship receipts. As soon as you make someone mad they gone be like thats why you aint had no man, cant keep one and no one is ever gonna marry you.

mark my words.....No one ever listens to crazy Grace though, but I fry chicken and know to ball my fist to reduce gagging so whatevs.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

2 years? 0
1 year? 0

I can't keep a man for some reason.
Are you looking for serious relationship ? You are a beautiful young woman .

I'm scared I'm gonna miss out if I get serious with one guy.
I just want them all. 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I like getting to that stage in a relationship where you can just pass gas and not worry about not appearing beautiful to him. It's hard holding in a fart and looking beautiful at the same damn time. Can I still be sexy with a bad smelling fart. I hold my fart in for dear life. I want to fart freely
Oh my fuccin

When me and the boo started dating we were together everyday and she finally said look I have to shyt and I can't keep holding it in so we need to go ahead and get comfortable now.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Those farts will be used as receipts in a argument with him, just like these relationship receipts. As soon as you make someone mad they gone be like thats why you aint had no man, cant keep one and no one is ever gonna marry you.

mark my words.....No one ever listens to crazy Grace though, but I fry chicken and know to ball my fist to reduce gagging so whatevs.

People act like they dont fart. I heard if you hold in a fart it will go to your brain and turn into cement
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic