Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How many long term relationships have you been in
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How many long term relationships have you been in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:31pm
To this day my ex husband jokes that I dont poop so I dont know about that....
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I like getting to that stage in a relationship where you can just pass gas and not worry about not appearing beautiful to him. It's hard holding in a fart and looking beautiful at the same damn time. Can I still be sexy with a bad smelling fart. I hold my fart in for dear life. I want to fart freely
Oh my fuccin

When me and the boo started dating we were together everyday and she finally said look I have to shyt and I can't keep holding it in so we need to go ahead and get comfortable now.

See I like that stage in a relationship. The stage where you can make a deposit in the toilet and still be attractive. Don't get me wrong I love the courting stage with the flowers, a long phone convos, but I want to fart and release my bowels and be loved all at the same damn time
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I like getting to that stage in a relationship where you can just pass gas and not worry about not appearing beautiful to him. It's hard holding in a fart and looking beautiful at the same damn time. Can I still be sexy with a bad smelling fart. I hold my fart in for dear life. I want to fart freely

I do this after the first date.
I'm sh*ttin' with the bathroom door open and all that. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Long term casual or long term committed lol 4 a g
 Comitted if possible .  LOLLOLCry

LOL
that didn't happen til I got married

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:39pm
Love the categories NJHairluv lol. Long term casual two... Long term committed, three.

Edited by Qualified - Apr 06 2014 at 11:54pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Gurrl he tried it, talking bout he needed his space and wanted to Find himself Confused. Im like what you want a man cave??? We call call the people about redoing the basement cause thats all the space he was getting.

Negro tried getting all brand new, it was his bright idea to want kids, now he needed to FIINNND himself. Boy bye,  I went and got him a big tv and a blue ray player, find out how to work that mf, find that. 

Our last two years he was miserable as hell and phucks by me was never given. 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

CryCryCryLOLLOLLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:19am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

1 that was 5+ and I used all my fcks on him, I don't have anymore to give.
totally. the concept and idea of a relationship sounds nice. 

however, don't know if i have that kind of energy in me anymore though.  
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:28am
My first was 4yrs and was a waste of time and energy. Second is now and has been 10 1/2yrs if I find myself single again I plan to stay single.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm scared I'm gonna miss out if I get serious with one guy.
I just want them all. 

this is a legitimate fear IMO
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Love the categories NJHairluv lol. Long term casual two... Long term committed, three.

She's a g!StarClap

Nadia, Let fart be free
         For it caused the death of poor mary leeCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>