Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2009 at 8:26pm
^^ ladies above how many credits in total? I'm planning to take 6 courses = 16.5 credits for a start. I'm a mom of 2 boys is this too much?
Sponsored Links

poohbear1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohbear1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 10:56am
it also depends if u are planning to work.
if your gonna be in school full-time, then it shouldnt be a problem
but if u are planning on working also, then I suggest you cut some hours because you might burn yourself out
chkltebuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chkltebuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 4:18pm
I think that is a good amount.
Dark&Lovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark&Lovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 10:41pm
Do any of you guys work while taking these classes?
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 8:23pm
ok I was crazy I took 18 credits last semester ended May 15. I got 1 D in 1 credit class so... my gpa went to 3.0, but I finished and worked full time. Never again ....

Now got drama at work because they know my focus.....Ouch It will be all worth it Keep at itWink

Edited by mrsmuffen - Jun 16 2009 at 8:26pm
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2009 at 5:12pm
does anyone of you guys have kids?
2klassi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2klassi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2009 at 9:34pm
I think it's crazy to do more than 15 hours in one semester...unless you don't work. Then you have nothing else better to do I guess.

I try to take 12 hours (4 classes) every semester. There have been a couple semesters where I had to drop a class or two though due to work and/or stress.

lovechild. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovechild. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2009 at 7:11pm
I work fulltime 40 hours a week and was taking five classes, I managed to pass all classes but I definetly was stressed out...
StarzBaBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarzBaBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by 2klassi 2klassi wrote:

I think it's crazy to do more than 15 hours in one semester...unless you don't work. Then you have nothing else better to do I guess.

I try to take 12 hours (4 classes) every semester. There have been a couple semesters where I had to drop a class or two though due to work and/or stress.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I know some people who can take 19 credit hours (6 classes) and do well, but I took 19 credit hours once and I was stressed!! I couldn't even breathe, I didn't have time to.

I learned my lesson the hard way because my GPA did suffer that semester, so in the Fall I'll be talking 16 credit hours, which is 5 classes. You HAVE to have a life outside the classroom and books.
1pulchritude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1pulchritude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2009 at 1:24pm
I always take 18 because I figure if I take 15 credit hours I should go ahead and add that extra class because I pay the same amount, if you can do I say go for it. I am past due my grad. date and ready to finish so I can have a career not a job, Best wishes to all you ladiesSmile
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic