Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How long will you stay on bhm/hairboards?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:02pm
I keep coming back

*hangs head in shame*
Sponsored Links

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:53am
Probably never.. lol.. Ive learned soo much here. It might not be as frequent later on. But I will continue to pop up here and there. My Ultimate hair goal is Hip length once I reach that, I still want to share my thoughts and advice to others and newbies. 
tvlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:47pm
I joined in 2007 and used to spend hours and hours on here.  Then I disappeared for a few years and now I'm back, but I have to say it's not the same.  BHM use to be the only game in town, now there are so many forums/blogs/sites that this community just isn't as active.  I will never forget all the things I've learned here.  NL to BSL on relaxed hair in 3 years, now trying to do the same with my natural hair and feel better prepared in my natural journey because of what I learned here. 
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:16pm
Next month will be 5 years since I've joined.....maybe I'll stick around for another five to learn and share knowlege.Smile
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 5:04am
till i reach wl was gone for 2 year cuz i was loving my hair so much it was the length i wanted didn't feel i had a need for it had a hugh setback came crawling back real quick cuz knew my hair would come back to life.
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:30pm
I don't know.  I keep coming back.  Have learned soooooooooooooo much here!!!
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:56pm
^LOL
LOL. Prettymuch.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 7:04pm
mostly when i have time off from work which going to become a bit more frequent thank gawd.  And of course, if my nose isn't in a book, or my butt isn't in the gym.

There was a time i thought i had my growth regimen down packed.  That was 1 year ago.

Looked at the Black Strap Molasses thread, thinking my shedding was "normal"?  whelp!  after trying it out, it lessened it by 50% or more.  This is the time of year, where my androgenic alopecia kicks in and i have the usual "major setback".. (3/4 of my hair just falls out. The crown sides and part of the back...)..Confused

Thanks to BHM, and after 7 years of trying just about EVERYTHING..finally, i'm on a consistent, simple, hair journey..

After all of those years, and lots of trial and error, i hope i help someone.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 21 2013 at 7:10pm
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:30am
Well I've been here since '07...though I don't frequent the boards as often as I used to, I still try to pop in every now and again to see what's going on
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by bellacnella bellacnella wrote:

I keep coming back

*hangs head in shame*

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair