Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How Long Should You Make Him Wait..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My answer at 43 is way different than it would have been at 23.

Once I hit my mid to late 30's, it became obvious, (thru personal experience and from those of men and women in the same age group that I've discussed this topic with), that  the "wait" time didn't make one iota of difference in how long the relationship lasted, nor had any bearing on how "good" or "bad" the relationship was.

Maybe it's different for younger folk, but the last time I made a man that I was interested in, wait for the sole purpose of some Steve Harvey "Make him wait for the 'cookie' bullshyt", I was (rightfully) accused of playing games by letting society dictate the timeframe in which two adults that were genuinely interested in each other, partook in sexual intercourse.

I couldn't GIVE him the coochie after that. LOL

Met my current SO a few weeks later, was feeling him and gave him the kitty on our 3 date, within  week of the 1st one. Been together ever since.

There are certain games you can not play with grown men. Especially when they're smart enough to know it's a game.

Clap
Sponsored Links

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:20pm
For personal and religious reasons I'm not having any kind of sex. Anyone who's interested in me is aware of that somehow or another. I think I stated this in another thread but I wouldn't feel comfy with extreme levels of intimacy unless that criteria were met. By that point we should both have each other figured out and waded through the be that a lot of people don't realize until after they had sex with some idiot.

Anyone I was attracted to who wasn't in agreement with me on this, I didn't bother with them and it always turned out for the best. If anyone feels like its just an arbitrary "game" can KIM.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

once the test results come back

^^This and the 3rd choice. Men get off on a challenge.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Depends on the chemistry......

true
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

till marriage + what she said^ good idea!

you get the test results before agreeing to marriage tho right? lol

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

once the test results come back

true
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Waiting till marriage? Some of y'all would mess around and never experience sexLOL

LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Until im ready to fug. be it one day one week one month or one year....who am i kiddin i ain't waiting a year. My point is when u choose to i will. Its not set by anyone else but me.

IT'S MY VAGINA AND I CAN USE IT NOW!

LOL

yup

Clap
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

When Im ready

Thumbs Up
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

till i have determined that you suffer from no cold sores on both sets of lips

good idea
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions