Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How Long Should You Make Him Wait..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:09pm
I would watch 2 virgin smang for the first time. That footage of the virgins who waited to even kiss was disturbing but i dont imagine the actual sex is worse....i hope.
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I wonder if the coochie still dry

LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Actually I have...had...a friend who was a virgin well into her forties when she got married for the first time. A year after the wedding they still hadn't had sex.

But we lost touch after that. I wonder if the coochie still dry

oh no.

she's probably taken a lover or 3 by now .

I know a few  virgins that age too.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:24pm
My answer at 43 is way different than it would have been at 23.

Once I hit my mid to late 30's, it became obvious, (thru personal experience and from those of men and women in the same age group that I've discussed this topic with), that  the "wait" time didn't make one iota of difference in how long the relationship lasted, nor had any bearing on how "good" or "bad" the relationship was.

Maybe it's different for younger folk, but the last time I made a man that I was interested in, wait for the sole purpose of some Steve Harvey "Make him wait for the 'cookie' bullshyt", I was (rightfully) accused of playing games by letting society dictate the timeframe in which two adults that were genuinely interested in each other, partook in sexual intercourse.

I couldn't GIVE him the coochie after that. LOL

Met my current SO a few weeks later, was feeling him and gave him the kitty on our 3 date, within  week of the 1st one. Been together ever since.

There are certain games you can not play with grown men. Especially when they're smart enough to know it's a game.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:26pm

Had a friend that got married at 28. Was a virgin. Within 6 months he gave her chlamydia, (he was cheating), which let to PID and cervical cancer.

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I don't think many people who waited til marriage would as vocal about not being sexually compatible. Probably dont wanna hear that "told ya so" kinda stuff
people who have waited till marriage don't know if they are compatible or not they have Nothing to compare it to I know a 25 year old virgin
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:28pm
i/a cream.  I always know by the 1st date whether or not I'm interested.  By the 2nd date I'm definitely interested if I'm seeing you again.  There will be sex otherwise there is no other point to all of this smiling and flirting and sh*t.  Why bother with the games.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My answer at 43 is way different than it would have been at 23.

Once I hit my mid to late 30's, it became obvious, (thru personal experience and from those of men and women in the same age group that I've discussed this topic with), that  the "wait" time didn't make one iota of difference in how long the relationship lasted, nor had any bearing on how "good" or "bad" the relationship was.

Maybe it's different for younger folk, but the last time I made a man that I was interested in, wait for the sole purpose of some Steve Harvey "Make him wait for the 'cookie' bullshyt", I was (rightfully) accused of playing games by letting society dictate the timeframe in which two adults that were genuinely interested in each other, partook in sexual intercourse.

I couldn't GIVE him the coochie after that. LOL

Met my current SO a few weeks later, was feeling him and gave him the kitty on our 3 date, within  week of the 1st one. Been together ever since.

There are certain games you can not play with grown men. Especially when they're smart enough to know it's a game.

Clap
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:20pm
For personal and religious reasons I'm not having any kind of sex. Anyone who's interested in me is aware of that somehow or another. I think I stated this in another thread but I wouldn't feel comfy with extreme levels of intimacy unless that criteria were met. By that point we should both have each other figured out and waded through the be that a lot of people don't realize until after they had sex with some idiot.

Anyone I was attracted to who wasn't in agreement with me on this, I didn't bother with them and it always turned out for the best. If anyone feels like its just an arbitrary "game" can KIM.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

once the test results come back

^^This and the 3rd choice. Men get off on a challenge.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic