Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long should my lace closure be?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
asdmkajkmd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asdmkajkmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long should my lace closure be?
    Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:24pm
I'm thinking of getting a closure from QHP and I'm not sure what size to get. The hair that I'm going to buy are sizes 14, 16, and 18. Also, do you have experience with closures from Queen? I would like my closure to be a free part one but I can't find that info in the details. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

corenybay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corenybay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:31pm
Do you want a layered look? Cause if you do you can get 10in if it's straight. If curly I would say 14in just cause sometimes the curl pattern can be to tight with shorter lengths. as for free part, I think all lace closures should be free part?but i'm not sure.
asdmkajkmd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asdmkajkmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:24pm
Thanks!

Some closure already have a part in them which is what I don't want Cry

But I'm getting the body wave and I really appreciate your suggestions :)
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:47pm
Talk to one of the owners, or workers at QHP through the chat and request a free part closure.
Might cost you a little bit more, but chances are that they will make/send a free part closure to you
cacao101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cacao101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:43pm
i messaged them cause I had the same question. Gloria said all their closures are freestyle! :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style