Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How long is too long to be engaged?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:42am
I'm sure he proposed to keep her locked down when he truly doesn't want her but doesn't want to be alone. Once the next chick he really wants comes along he'll drop her with the quickness and marry the new chick the next day. Women have to stop falling and accepting that crap.

But any who, I don't want a long engagement. I would more than likely get married before the wedding, no reason to wait if that's what we want.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

clearly he doesn't want to marry her...

anything more than a year is too long imo..don't waste my time jare!
alladis. shït or get off the pot folks. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:03am
6 months max from the time he proposed. What the hayell you doing for longer than 6 months. You guys were already dating up until that point so you know each other already.  He should've gotten his shyyt together before proposing. Don't waste my time. My skin is still fresh jo.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:06am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

6 months max from the time he proposed. What the hayell you doing for longer than 6 months. You guys were already dating up until that point so you know each other already.  He should've gotten his shyyt together before proposing. Don't waste my time. My skin is still fresh jo.

planning a wedding Confused lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

About 5 years up to maybe 10.
8-10 years, but everyone is different. no such thing as to long
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:23am
my cousin been calling his girlfriend his fiance since 04, im not sure if they are still considered engaged
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:29am
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:29am
He doesn't want to get married she should understand that by now.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:33am
anything past 2 years is too long...you're demoted back to boyfriend/girlfriend until we see invitations
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

I'm sure he proposed to keep her locked down when he truly doesn't want her but doesn't want to be alone. Once the next chick he really wants comes along he'll drop her with the quickness and marry the new chick the next day. Women have to stop falling and accepting that crap.

But any who, I don't want a long engagement. I would more than likely get married before the wedding, no reason to wait if that's what we want.

PREACH!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style