Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How long have you been a member of BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:28pm
4 years- found it searching for natural hair tips. I lurked and only stayed in the hair section 6 months before even making an account.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:36pm
4 years, soon to be 5. I was looking for info on transitioning and how to take care of my natural hair.

But I found so much more.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:40pm
<-------Joined when we used our real names. I was a beautician/student, looking for summer hair shows to visit.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:56pm
Two years. This is my first and only screen name. I lurked in the weaves section for like a year before I actually made an account.

I ventured to TTT last year cuz I was always bored at work and they blocked all my normal entertainment.
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:56pm
I want to say '05 or '06 I remember when I first joined Bellas Mom & Stephanie Diamond use to go at it big time. So what ever year that was.. I had another Screen Name at the time. I think I lost my e-mail or password.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 11:13pm
2007 it was harsh around these parts back in the day.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 11:17pm
2008 was the BEST I used to laugh until I cried
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I agree lol  LOL
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 12:01am
Long enough to know/be reminded of some thangs.... LOL
ETA: One and only account.

Edited by saxssyvixen29 - Oct 16 2013 at 12:02am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 12:35am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

2008 and before has some classics.  Those were good times.

I found BHM because I was researching microlincs, some sort of hair tie extension method and trich.  I joined later once I felt I wanted to "contribute" to the lace wig section.  I used to be there about 90% of the time...once they became widespread and that section was heavily lurked and folks' pics was gettin' took..I ended up spending more time down here.  Wasn't "safe" up there anymore.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic