Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How long do you wait b4 meeting someone online?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long do you wait b4 meeting someone online?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:04pm
whenever she wants to.

but it makes no sense to me to say its too soon..
b/c as many ppl have pointed out--
when you meet someone on the street--- lol.. you are meeting them immediately. not even 24 hours later like your friend.
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:16pm
I second whomever said forever!

I'm far too paranoid.

Edited by dOLLish. - Dec 29 2012 at 5:16pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:16pm
As long as she is driving her own car, going to a very public place (in the daylight), tells her friends and family where she is/where she is going/who she is with (his cell & license plate #Stern Smile), I don't see a problem with it.  Sure I'll be skeptically, but people are meeting people over the internet all of the time.  We always think people are crazy/psychos online.  LMAO.  If so, then what are we?  Shoot, I can only speak for myself.  I am perfectly sane.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:00pm
well i think irl you can gauge someone better and decide if you want to interact further with them.  tell her to take Bunnyah's suggestion. heck everyone should take that suggestion whenever they're out
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:06pm
An intentionally brief meeting at a very public place, like starbucks is better sooner than later. I think it's far more odd to converse at length with a person you have never met.

Edited by melikey - Dec 29 2012 at 6:07pm
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

If she had met him at Starbucks and exchanged numbers, talked to and texted him for the next 24 hrs and he had asked her to dinner the next day, would you be just as concerned?

Crazy is crazy

Yup. Still as concerned
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:15pm
She met him and said everything panned out fine!!! He was exactly what she thought he would be and they are going out on another date tomorrow.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

She met him and said everything panned out fine!!! He was exactly what she thought he would be and they are going out on another date tomorrow.
wow good for herClap
reminds me of a Dharma & Greg type thing.  or that Ally McBeal car wash scene.  I love whirlwind romancesEmbarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

wow good for herClap
reminds me of a Dharma & Greg type thing.  or that Ally McBeal car wash scene.  I love whirlwind romancesEmbarrassed

Me tooooo!!!! I texted and called her every half hour until she asked me to stop ruining her date.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:32pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

wow good for herClap

Me tooooo!!!! I texted and called her every half hour until she asked me to stop ruining her date.
why didn't yall just do family 360??LOL There is a panic button built into it also. Its a great app. I should have put it in my safety app thread. idk if I did. But u 2 should definitely do it

Edited by Bunnyahh - Dec 30 2012 at 12:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair