Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long do you typically hold a grudge?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 73>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.47  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:10pm
Lady Ice, what epitome said.LOL

Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:12pm
Not long, tbh I can't think of anyone right now that I have a grudge on, hell I cant remember the last time I've had a grudge on anyone. Once you're out my life which I assume would be the end result of a grudge, you're set free (or I'm set free).
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

DeadLOL

What did it say? Geek Did you get cussed out too?

This. Inquiring nosy minds would like to know

similar...im miserable, a bully, no life, she's gonna do me like jaide from the WSHH video, jealous of her, living in a fantasy world...im not worth anything so im going to kill myself as soon as i realize that.

but i didn't respond bc it's ok.  i said some mean things 3 years ago.  ima let her blow off that steam.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

A lot of the comments in that thread were mean and unnecessary.

there were mean comments but she got it all off her chest back then...there were spin off threads to that thread where she went on and on about it.  it's 2013.  if you have something to say, say it in a thread...what is the purpose of pming in the middle of the day or night out of NOWHERE?  she's been posting with the same people who were in that thread and has never said anything else so?  obviously someone is having a really bad weekend.  

people on here have said some fcked up things to me in the past and i genuinely don't care.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:22pm
I forgot all about the spinoff LOL Hell I forgot about the thread until i clicked it. Those responses happen any time someone makes a vague post about needing money asap.
I still stand by my word tho....
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

A lot of the comments in that thread were mean and unnecessary.

As always.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

im not worth anything so im going to kill myself as soon as i realize that.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I forgot all about the spinoff LOL Hell I forgot about the thread until i clicked it. Those responses happen any time someone makes a vague post about needing money asap.
I still stand by my word tho....

i remembered the thread b/c it was funny but not 4b thickness funny so it really was never rehashed for any reason.

the fact that she thought she would elicit some type of emotion from those PM's is like bewildering.  nobody cares.  just gives more to type about.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

DeadLOL

What did it say? Geek Did you get cussed out too?

This. Inquiring nosy minds would like to know

similar...im miserable, a bully, no life, she's gonna do me like jaide from the WSHH video, jealous of her, living in a fantasy world...im not worth anything so im going to kill myself as soon as i realize that.

but i didn't respond bc it's ok.  i said some mean things 3 years ago.  ima let her blow off that steam.  

Noooooo, she said that?LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:35pm
That 4B thread was beautifulCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System