BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long did it take for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:31am
lmao
Sponsored Links

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:45am
OP are y'all married or are you actively trying to become just a babymama
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:06am
I don't get how can not care if you get pregnant or not. Isn't it usually one or the other?

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 08 2014 at 1:07am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:40am
I always find these type of questions funny. If OP was really looking for a genuine answer, she'd do her own research about possible issues with conception, or make an appointment with her OB doc., not come on here to ask.

This type of post is like playing BHM Russian roulette...we always load two rounds in the chamber...LOL

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Feb 08 2014 at 4:41am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:41am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Just answer this......did he promise you Chanel boots?

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry now's when the ain't sh!t quota has been filled

OP all the best. and doctors usually say one year and if after a year no baby (for healthy couples) thats when they look to alternate methods/intervention/help. But you can buy ovulation testing kits, track your temp, look for the egg white discharge, ovulation pain if any.  You stated your periods are often irregular do you know why? he can also test him sperm too. When was your last gyno exam, PAP?

Re the ovulation kits/conception kits if you're interested dont buy those huge boxes of phuckey that cost upwards of $300-$500 USD from the predators that make themAngry

I understood you feeling "some kinda way" about him thinking all this time you cant get pregnantHug 1) as if there aren't other factors at play 2) it could be him and 3) he never discussed how he felt aout it/you upfront and 4)in your mind you weren't fully trying- just-kinda-sorta-maybe-if-it-happens trying
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't get how can not care if you get pregnant or not. Isn't it usually one or the other?

no.
i was like that. i have always been on the fence about having my own biological children because I want to adopt. i haven't been on hormonal BC for like 8 years. Then we switched to condoms around my fertile time, then pulling out around fertile timeLOL, then it was what ever happens happens. I don't like to give advice on this type of topic because it might actually be "easy" or "hard" for me to get pregnant, i'd never know. But we knew the odds and knew that at any point i could get pregnant cause although i tracked my cycles, we weren't a slave to it. i planned not to plan. i wanted mine to come if/when they were ready, and when it happened it was a complete surprise.. 
I was actually waiting on 40 to adoptLOL... i will still adopt.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:32am
welp. alright OP just keep us updated when you find out the sex of the baby.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:24am
fyi op, there is a motherhood section of bhm...
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:28am
Yeah....I'ma roll with Cocoa and O on this one...

Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>