BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How long did it take for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:56pm
With this quote we have filled our ain't sheit quota for the rest of the year
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Lawd girl don't be no skeet and delete......ya'll married?
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:02pm
I have soo many questions....

But good luck
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

it can take up to a year

after that you should speak with your gyn

She might as well been taking her folic acid six months before she first became sexually active.  Kotton, you better start taking folic acid now, even if you are not trying for a baby.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:28pm
Folic acid?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:31pm
Side eyin' ur GYN Aries. I'm side eyin the hell out of her/him!
http://womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/folic-acid.html
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:33pm
Wait what????

Have you guys discussed marriage?
If he is gone 85% of the time who will care for this baby that needs 24/7 care? that is like having company over Confused vs living together.
How do he know you even want youngins?
is he in a financial position before we start taking folic acid Disapprove

2 years......
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:36pm
Isn't KK the one with the made man?
I think her boo is sitting pretty financially if I'm remembering the right poster
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Folic acid?

Q: Why can’t I wait until I’m pregnant—or planning to get pregnant to start taking folic acid?

A: Birth defects of the brain and spine (anencephaly and spina bifida) happen in the first few weeks of pregnancy; often before you find out you're pregnant. By the time you realize you’re pregnant, it might be too late to prevent those birth defects. Also, half of all pregnancies in the United States are unplanned.

These are two reasons why it is important for all women who can get pregnant to be sure to get 400 mcg of folic acid every day, even if they aren’t planning a pregnancy any time soon.

Q: I'm planning to get pregnant this month. Is it too late to start taking folic acid?

A: The CDC recommends women to take 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid every day, starting at least one month before getting pregnant. If you are trying to get pregnant this month, or planning to get pregnant soon, start taking 400 mcg of folic acid today!

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Isn't KK the one with the made man?
I think her boo is sitting pretty financially if I'm remembering the right poster

lol, I was so done with this thread, but he doesn't travel all time for no 'little bit of pay". Thanks to the four people who answered my question. THANKS lol..  

*He doesn't rap, is an athlete, a hit man, nor does he slang rocks or do fraudulent things, card cracking? wtf is that, he fix problems.*

Edited by KottonKandy - Feb 07 2014 at 10:11pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:45pm

you made him sound like a hit man
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style