Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long did it take for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

You and your partner to get pregnant? Last night my dude was jokingly beating on my stomach, so I told him to stop because my baby is in there. To my surprise he said I can't get pregnant. Whoa, so you are my doctor now lol. Anyway, I wasn't trying too, but apparently he is. He said most women get pregnant at least in three months, I said no, sometimes it takes some women up to a year. We arent always together due to his travels, sometimes 2-3 months at a time, of course I go at times, but only for a weekly visit. Before I met him, I didnt have a period for 4 months, too much stress. But after meeting him, it came back, but has been irregular. It bothered me a bit for him to say that though.. -_-

You really can be sexing alot, and still not get preg if a number of factors dont coincide.

there are so many variables involved in conceiving....

everything has to happen at the right time...

egg only survives 24 hours, and sperm 3-5 days....

if you're trying to get preg, intercourse a few days before ovulation is usually a great time. 

Took me roughly 2-3 months after getting of the BC....

Edited by Wildfire - Feb 07 2014 at 11:07am
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Track your ovulation for fast results if trying for a baby.
Need to have sex when the egg is released.

or just before, in time to meet the egg

Edited by Wildfire - Feb 07 2014 at 11:09am
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:12am
Maybe its him.  Maybe his boys aren't strong swimmers. 

Not trying to throw shade.  Perhaps the two of you should get tested to make sure that you both can conceive.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:19am
Okay so you wouldn't mind..Smile
Well, I have no real suggestions because I'm extremely fertile. Each time we decided to have a child, I was pregnant the next month.
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:44am
My ex-husbands sperm was strong and my ovaries are fertile as heck lmao so we got pregnant within 3 days of trying to the point I knew the exact day we conceived.
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:33pm
If he's gone 85% of the time, don't you think it would be better to hold off on a child until he's more stable? No shade at all OP. You would probably want him near during your pregnancy and the first year of the childs life. Also, have you guys talked about long term plans? marriage? civil union? Have you guys made some kind of legal or spiritual commitment to each other?
I just can't imagine being so nonchalant about bringing a life into the world without some VERY serious conversations happening with the would-be father.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:37pm
Lawd girl don't be no skeet and delete......ya'll married?
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:37pm
but she...oh goodness
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:41pm
I was waiting on that 1 comment to come in and take a seat. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:45pm
LMAO.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System