BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How long did it take for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:24am
fyi op, there is a motherhood section of bhm...
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:28am
Yeah....I'ma roll with Cocoa and O on this one...

Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I always find these type of questions funny. If OP was really looking for a genuine answer, she'd do her own research about possible issues with conception, or make an appointment with her OB doc., not come on here to ask.

This type of post is like playing BHM Russian roulette...we always load two rounds in the chamber...LOL

Right.....and then gets mad when we troll on a troll......LOLLOLLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I always find these type of questions funny. If OP was really looking for a genuine answer, she'd do her own research about possible issues with conception, or make an appointment with her OB doc., not come on here to ask.

This type of post is like playing BHM Russian roulette...we always load two rounds in the chamber...LOL

im confused...troll?....isnt KK a long time member who hardly posts?

dont people ask these types of questions that they can discuss with doctors or google, all the time...

whats so strange about this question? people ask health/relationship questions here all the time

why do we feel the need to go in?
i must be missing something.

BHM confuses me.

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:46pm
Got pregnant on the first SHOT. 5 weeks to go
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:01pm

<--------------------
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Geek she tol' yall.
LOLLOLCry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:30pm
Long time members don't troll.....okay.....last week she was Bunny......
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't get how can not care if you get pregnant or not. Isn't it usually one or the other?

no.
i was like that. i have always been on the fence about having my own biological children because I want to adopt. i haven't been on hormonal BC for like 8 years. Then we switched to condoms around my fertile time, then pulling out around fertile timeLOL, then it was what ever happens happens. I don't like to give advice on this type of topic because it might actually be "easy" or "hard" for me to get pregnant, i'd never know. But we knew the odds and knew that at any point i could get pregnant cause although i tracked my cycles, we weren't a slave to it. i planned not to plan. i wanted mine to come if/when they were ready, and when it happened it was a complete surprise.. 
I was actually waiting on 40 to adoptLOL... i will still adopt.
Congrats?Big smile
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

im confused...troll?....isnt KK a long time member who hardly posts? yep and KK is the only name I go by. :)

dont people ask these types of questions that they can discuss with doctors or google, all the time... yep

whats so strange about this question?  beats the hell out of me people ask health/relationship questions here all the time

why do we feel the need to go in? the attempt to be witty is at an all time high I suppose. 
i must be missing something. not really, people are just doing the usual. :)

BHM confuses me.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>